ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
what do you guys think, both my DS Oxford Tan 350's sz 4.5 & 8 for a DS pair of Triple Black 750's sz 8 ???

Have you held the 750's in your hands? I was eager to get them and when I got them, I wasn't a big fan of them. They're too bulky and not great for everyday wear. 350>750

As for the trade, sell both OT's and cop the 750's. If you look hard enough, you might be able to save some cash.

Have you held the 750's in your hands? I was eager to get them and when I got them, I wasn't a big fan of them. They're too bulky and not great for everyday wear. 350>750

As for the trade, sell both OT's and cop the 750's. If you look hard enough, you might be able to save some cash.
Agreed the 750 imo will be the "yeezy" for adidas.

But man 350's go with absolutely anything!

No question just buy a 750. Keep 350's.

Or sell the 4.5. you likely cant wear that anyway.

Need an opinion or two on sizing for TD 350s. I'm a true 10.5 but as well all know the TDs did not come in half sizes. I originally bought a 10 but it felt kind snug so I sold them and never thought to try them without the insoles :stoneface: . Now I bought a sz 11 and I am swimming in them. I tried double sock and it helps a little but there is still mad wiggle room.

Do you guys think a sz 10 with the insoles removed would fit much better? Anyone else have this issue?

I hate that adidas did not make halfs in TDs >:

Need an opinion or two on sizing for TD 350s. I'm a true 10.5 but as well all know the TDs did not come in half sizes. I originally bought a 10 but it felt kind snug so I sold them and never thought to try them without the insoles
indifferent.gif
. Now I bought a sz 11 and I am swimming in them. I tried double sock and it helps a little but there is still mad wiggle room.

Do you guys think a sz 10 with the insoles removed would fit much better? Anyone else have this issue?

I hate that adidas did not make halfs in TDs
mad.gif
You probably should have stuck with the 10. It would have stretched out a little and, if it still felt too snug, removing the insole would've helped a bit too.

Need an opinion or two on sizing for TD 350s. I'm a true 10.5 but as well all know the TDs did not come in half sizes. I originally bought a 10 but it felt kind snug so I sold them and never thought to try them without the insoles
indifferent.gif
. Now I bought a sz 11 and I am swimming in them. I tried double sock and it helps a little but there is still mad wiggle room.

I hate that adidas did not make halfs in TDs
mad.gif
im a true 10.5 as well and they're supposed to fit snug - i went with a 10. never messed with removing insoles on shoes, but i would assume that would give a slightly looser fit.

Man I was walking through the mall with my boy yesterday and we ran into one of his old homies. Dude had a pair of disgustingly obvious fakes in his hands.. Dude was in a rush so I didn't have a chance to talk with him. See if he was about to defend his fake pair and swear down they were legit 
laugh.gif

So "supposedly" Someone on the FB groups is doing a "GUARANTEED" preorder for All Star weekedn

He is confirming PB 2.0 are releasing likely only in Toronto and "Possibly" a TD/OG PB restock

Take it for what it's worth. Not even I am holding my breath on this one

So "supposedly" Someone on the FB groups is doing a "GUARANTEED" preorder for All Star weekedn

He is confirming PB 2.0 are releasing likely only in Toronto and "Possibly" a TD/OG PB restock

Take it for what it's worth. Not even I am holding my breath on this one
A TD restock? 
nerd.gif

But... why would Adidas do that?

A TD restock is just as logical as a PB restock, if not more (since TDs shatter like glass when they hit the street). Neither make much sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom