ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somebody wasn't using his thinking cap.

roll.gif
roll.gif
2/30 is the date his fakes magically become real 
roll.gif

Last edited:
need some help here. Sold my pre-owned turtle doves for 1.2k thru paypal.  Sent pictures of everything,soles,insoles,slight paint chipping.  Just like the buyer wanted. He got shoes today and isnt satisfied with the condition. Saying I wore them more than I did when I know i wore them 2x only.  Two special occasions in the last year and now is asking for a $200 refund. I told him i'm not going to refund him that much, and we worked it down to $100.  Now i can refund him and end it there but is there a chance for him to file a claim later on and keep those $100?

need some help here. Sold my pre-owned turtle doves for 1.2k thru paypal.  Sent pictures of everything,soles,insoles,slight paint chipping.  Just like the buyer wanted. He got shoes today and isnt satisfied with the condition. Saying I wore them more than I did when I know i wore them 2x only.  Two special occasions in the last year and now is asking for a $200 refund. I told him i'm not going to refund him that much, and we worked it down to $100.  Now i can refund him and end it there but is there a chance for him to file a claim later on and keep those $100?
I would get something from him stating that he acknowledges that they are real and accepts the condition they are in and that all sales are final.  If he does that then refund him the $100.  I would be worried that he is gonna wear them and beat the hell out of them then send them back to you saying that they were in bad shape when he received them.  I would also call paypal before you refund him the $100 just to make sure they understand what is going on and to make sure you are covered if he tries to send them back to you.

^^^That. i called paypal to explain my situation with OTs that i sold and how the buyer wanted a partial refund and the CS rep seemed like hes heard partial refunds in certain situations before.

Man I don't think I would sell anymore through PayPal invoice if the amount is larger than 500.00. Too much of a headache to deal with buyers who are trying to screw the sellers.

appreciate the info everybody, im going to have him sign something. Yeah it is a headache having something like this happens but i want to make sure i take the right steps.

i feel like i should just get a full refund and sell em somewhere else
You should. This is what I hate about selling online nowadays. I sold a pair of Asics GL3 Leatherbacks and the dude tried pulling something similar. He claimed they stunk like smoke (even though they were VNDS and no one smokes in my place). He didn't specify an amount, but I gave him back a few bucks and he shut up. I seriously think its just kids trying to squeeze as much out of you as they can even though nothing is wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom