ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
grailed really is one of the worst places to buy. i purchased maybe 5-6 things and only 1 of those items was actually as described. most people list an item as a 9/10 or better when in reality the item is maybe 7/10 at best. hell i bought a shirt that was described brand new without tags that when received had stains on the collar and cuffs. grailed admins won't help you either. they just tell you to take it up with paypal. no penalty for the seller either. same guy still selling clothes with above average condition descriptions.

I'd like to make a correction... Grailed is by far and wide the worst marketplace to buy YEEZYS and any other super hyped releases due to the demographic of dudes buying/selling those particular brands. I have had some of the smoothest transactions of any marketplace on Grailed, all of which were with grown adults over high fashion items. Sneakers is where it gets sketchy and all work ethics can go down the toilet. 

roll.gif

Surprised you don't from your past info posting.

You haven't heard anything?
That's why I'm asking. The next 750 will not be the choc 750.

So I also wondered that a CS guy allegedly offered a forum member a free choc 750 for his cancelled order. Sorry but I don't believe it.

No CS guy will offer a customer a product where no release information is known at the moment.

Last edited:
after getting off of NT for the night, i come back to see that some posts about the shrimp avis, including mine, got deleted. What happened? did y'all fight in here or something? 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
i would stay away from any newer marketplaces... they are magnets for scammers to jump loopholes in the system that ebay had worked out... as much as ebay sucks its better than anything else out there atm...

need some help here. Sold my pre-owned turtle doves for 1.2k thru paypal.  Sent pictures of everything,soles,insoles,slight paint chipping.  Just like the buyer wanted. He got shoes today and isnt satisfied with the condition. Saying I wore them more than I did when I know i wore them 2x only.  Two special occasions in the last year and now is asking for a $200 refund. I told him i'm not going to refund him that much, and we worked it down to $100.  Now i can refund him and end it there but is there a chance for him to file a claim later on and keep those $100?

I wonder if you were the same seller on ebay that had a listing for only twice worn TDs that I asked for pics of soles of. LMAO when I got the pics the soles were TERRIBLE!! No point in saying you wore them twice, if both time you wore them was to an outdoor concert

Just bought the hoodie package.

For those who are wondering...

SHIPPING TIMES:

T-SHIRT / HOODIE - 4-6 weeks from purchase
JEAN JACKET / YEEZY PACKAGE - 8-12 weeks from purchase

I'm more interested in the hoodie than the show so.. if anybody feels the same you don't have to go to the theater to pick up the clothing. 

Just bought the hoodie package.

For those who are wondering...

SHIPPING TIMES:

T-SHIRT / HOODIE - 4-6 weeks from purchase
JEAN JACKET / YEEZY PACKAGE - 8-12 weeks from purchase

I'm more interested in the hoodie than the show so.. if anybody feels the same you don't have to go to the theater to pick up the clothing. 
Is it the yeezus hoodie?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom