ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

I said that I personally haven't heard any good experiences from that site.  I'm sure there are some legit people selling on Grailed.  It's just far more riskier to shop on there than ebay and other sites.  

Might as well use the goat app to buy them. 
laugh.gif

i find it less risky than ebay. on grailed people always comment if an item is fake; you don't have that on ebay. grailed also patrols for fakes

i find it less risky than ebay. on grailed people always comment if an item is fake; you don't have that on ebay. grailed also patrols for fakes
I see "UA" all over Yeezy listings on ebay.  So it's there but not as obvious as Grailed.  

I would never in a million years purchase anything off of Grailed, but that's my preference.  I don't trust it. 

I see "UA" all over Yeezy listings on ebay.  So it's there but not as obvious as Grailed.  

I would never in a million years purchase anything off of Grailed, but that's my preference.  I don't trust it. 
to each his/her own. you're missing out imo; better prices on grailed and same risk as ebay if not less

to each his/her own. you're missing out imo; better prices on grailed and same risk as ebay if not less
I've gotten every pair of Adidas Yeezy's for retail, so missing out is probably not relevant to me. But I understand what you mean.  
laugh.gif

Paypal protects you either way, but there are less rules and less control on Grailed.  If you feel comfortable with it though, then by all means. 

I've gotten every pair of Adidas Yeezy's for retail, so missing out is probably not relevant to me. But I understand what you mean.  
laugh.gif

Paypal protects you either way, but there are less rules and less control on Grailed.  If you feel comfortable with it though, then by all means. 
lol i'm not talking about missing out. i'm talking about buying MRs and PBs for 600-650, waiting 3 months and doubling your money. i know that's not appealing to some.

laugh.gif

+1

well said.

Speaking of Grailed, PayPal still hasn't refunded my money back. They gave the dude until February 3rd to respond (which he obviously hasn't) and that's today. What gives?? :smh:

Never using Grailed again, by the way. I'll stick to eBay amd NT.

Grailed doesn't have that double protection like ebay tho. Grailed is sketchy. Can you find deals on it? I'm sure you can. But you really gotta weed out the scammers, flakers, and fakes.

Look at his post right above that one.
oh just peeped. It said speaking of Grailed and then proceeded to say paypal, didn't read that part. With paypal your money will get tied up for a minute either way which is why I don't play that lowball nonsense when buying. I'd rather have no shoes then risk having hundreds tied up for close to a month just to save $20

Speaking of Grailed, PayPal still hasn't refunded my money back. They gave the dude until February 3rd to respond (which he obviously hasn't) and that's today. What gives?? :smh:

dang foam, I filed my complaint after you and got my money back last week. I did give them a call after I filed a dispute and the lady was like "the seller's account is sketch, we'll start the refund process immediately". Funds appeared in my account the very next day and the dispute was ruled in my favor a few days after that. Give them a call and see what's up.

What's good with the shrimp avi's? Just noticed :lol:

the cook in silence crew :lol:

Last edited:
Thanks. I'll give them a call tomorrow. I'll just look at it as - I'm about to drop 650 that's gonna be in my PayPal account, what's another $100????? :lol: :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom