ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why in the world people don't do LCs BEFORE they get shoes is beyond me...

My guess, probably because they found their size for a price that wasn't too high and wanted to scoop them up before the next person does.

Last edited:
sick.gif

Last edited:
E-flex is strong in this thread. Hey, whatever makes you feel better I guess.

looks good but get a pic of the bottom of both shoes side by side (so you can see if the boost material has a mirrored pattern) >> mirrored boost = fake
Will do.. thanks man..

Also i i havent used grailed much.. are there a lot of fakes on there?

Will do.. thanks man..

Also i i havent used grailed much.. are there a lot of fakes on there?
yea there are, you have to always ask for detailed pics when it comes to buying any of Kanye's shoes from any site/store

Not entirely true.  Copped MRs from there that were good to go after I sold an extra pair of OTs.
copped MRs and PBs from grailed, although it was easier to legit check back then. you can get some deals on that site. buy for 650, wait 3 months, double up.

Last edited:

copped MRs and PBs from grailed, although it was easier to legit check back then. you can get some deals on that site. buy for 600, wait 3 months, double up.
Ehhh, still not too hard to legit check.  Reps simply can't replicate boost yet.  Get a shot of that and you'll always be okay along with the usual angles. If the seller won't provide better pics, move on - not worth dealing with shadiness.

Last edited:
I said that I personally haven't heard any good experiences from that site.  I'm sure there are some legit people selling on Grailed.  It's just far more riskier to shop on there than ebay and other sites.  

Might as well use the goat app to buy them. 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom