ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe some pairs used some leftover GG soles? i mean glow or not glow it doesnt really matter too much.

Im super tired of Yeezy Mafia, everybody know Adidas is getting better at hiding info because they dont want leaks by them and shutting off all reliable info plugs, but they STILL insist on giving out BS info they arent sure about. Like not being able to confirm the 750 date till the the last minute, claiming that they "knew" the info that Heisenburg heat already tweeted about, lying about how the release would be like Human races when we got splash page like usual, and scamming people for $1 carts when they couldnt find the work around of the BD until SoleMartyrs script had the revision. Now they are saying that the new 750s glow when they dont and only the sample pairs did. I called them out on their BS and they blocked me on twitter. Theyre turning into a joke with every release. :lol:

Repped. On top of that it goes back even further. First they claimed OG 750 restock was happening...which morphed to "a new light brown 750"...which morphed to dark brown glow in the dark 750...which now is "samples glowed"...which I'm telling you guys will be disproved when it's shown that the 1st wave of cheap knockoffs glow.

They do have a legit source who gives them a kernel of info, but they blow it way up because they are young and cocky. That's how some dude whispering to them "pssst...light brown 750 loaded into the system" becomes HOLY HELL THEY RESTOCKING THE OG 750 on Twitter.

Que the random 3 to 4 dudes that cape for YM.
usually just the same clown signing up 6 different times 
laugh.gif

follow them cause they would probably try to be the first to say anything about potential restocks or pairs loaded onto adidas. they want that cred

Lol, I didn't know YM had stans.
laugh.gif
LOL. You dont know how many of their "random followers" Ive seen "win raffles" on twitter when they are IN the damn organization! I can literally name each of their followers one by one. They barely even cooked this release. They should be kissing Solemartyrs feet right now bc if it wasnt for him GOATSZN and every dude who had the POST-req script months ago wouldve eaten all the pairs in the US[emoji]128514[/emoji]

you just a hater,
they confirmed 15th october date before everyone else :smile: 2 weeks before, they tweeted heisenberg info in september regardin infants v2, all their info been reliable so far, you been blocked probably cause u a hater, they the most reliable source of information regarding yeezys, new 750 glows i have a pair some don't glow tho

Yeezy Mafia is that you?

"Did anyones pairs ship yet?"
"My pairs didn't ship and I bought them an hour ago, will I get canceled?"
"My pair shows canceled, does that mean they will still come?"

and the good ol' My size is blank and not showing up on my shipping...

there's just a line no number :frown:

"my pair shipped but the pending charges dropped. will i get my pair for free?"

"I have a pending charge but didn't get a confirmation. How long until I get my money back? I can't afford to have it tied up. I have bills."

Glad i dont have shipping to worry about :pimp:

View media item 2200512

Ordered from Eastbay. Just got an email saying it's back ordered for 2 weeks. Got my fingers crossed.

Im super tired of Yeezy Mafia, everybody know Adidas is getting better at hiding info because they dont want leaks by them and shutting off all reliable info plugs, but they STILL insist on giving out BS info they arent sure about. Like not being able to confirm the 750 date till the the last minute, claiming that they "knew" the info that Heisenburg heat already tweeted about, lying about how the release would be like Human races when we got splash page like usual, and scamming people for $1 carts when they couldnt find the work around of the BD until SoleMartyrs script had the revision. Now they are saying that the new 750s glow when they dont and only the sample pairs did. I called them out on their BS and they blocked me on twitter. Theyre turning into a joke with every release. :lol:

You forgot about them being light brown and saying chocolates were scrapped and telling all blogs on twitter they were wrong when the blogs posted the picture of chocolates :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom