ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sold my 9.5 350s for $690 on stockx, which is a $611 payout.  Hoping I can get a pair in my size now for 6ish so it's basically a swize swap.  Probably going to hang onto the 750's...feel like they definitely shouldn't be going for as low as 800.
350 >>> 750's

That's why the 750's are going down.

They will rise but it will take a good amount of time.

Also lets just face it... Yeezys now aren't what yeezy were years ago.

It's time to understand not every yeezy is going to bank 1k+

i see a pair of 750s size 10.5 up on stockx at 850 right now. No way these should be going for that low. Especially after seeing these in person. Gonna hang onto my size 12 for now also.
People are starting to accept that if you miss... move on.

Thats also why these are extremely low.

I just copped off Stock X for 830 Shipped. Now hoping to move these 350's and hopefully get like 600 after fees on Stock X. So basically paid a bit over 100 bucks or so retail for 750's.

Size?

You might be able to find someone in this thread that'd pay you what you'd get after fees.... 

SZ 10 but rather got through Stock X, even buyers getting scammed these days.

Last edited:
I got a pair for retail and trust if I see at $500 I'll double up fast lol...

Its getting very close

The only reason I don't see it happening is people that would sell it for that much (probably due to lack of funds) have probably already sold their pairs. Who knows tho

Can anyone that has their brown 750s in hand post some detailed pics? Zipper, under strap, boost, insole (top and bottom), under insole, etc...

Thanks!

The only reason I don't see it happening is people that would sell it for that much (probably due to lack of funds) have probably already sold their pairs. Who knows tho
I agree too.

But man it's great seeing yeezy on the secondary market being "affordable" again.

Forgive me if i sound ridiculous lol

There aren't anymore 750 V1s coming, a bunch more eastbay Ls to come and all the broke boys will have sold their pairs. Price is going up sooner than you think.

SZ 10 but rather got through Stock X, even buyers getting scammed these days.

Stock X is basura and have no legit authentication process. They've refused authentic pairs and let fakes slip past before. You guys have to realize that fakeeducation is behind the authenticating.

There aren't anymore 750 V1s coming, a bunch more eastbay Ls to come and all the broke boys will have sold their pairs. Price is going up sooner than you think.
Online pairs staring to come in...

They will go up but in a couple weeks maybe and that's if they go up cuz in a couple weeks we now will have another 350 dropping lol

i see a pair of 750s size 10.5 up on stockx at 850 right now. No way these should be going for that low. Especially after seeing these in person. Gonna hang onto my size 12 for now also.

People are starting to accept that if you miss... move on.

Thats also why these are extremely low.

it's easy to move on when pairs are releasing every 2 weeks :lol:

it's easy to move on when pairs are releasing every 2 weeks
laugh.gif
Exactly what i meant lol....

Esp. someone like me that has decided its time to only buy yeezys and stop buying other dumb ish lol...

Just a big kanye fan that takes major L's like everyone else here lol

Esp. someone like me that has decided its time to only buy yeezys and stop buying other dumb ish lol...

Yeezys aint dumb ****?

Y'all gonna regret spending so much on these things. GR is right around the corner with 350s.

Online pairs staring to come in...

They will go up but in a couple weeks maybe and that's if they go up cuz in a couple weeks we now will have another 350 dropping lol
yes, but you forget that entire gaggle of YTWW fan boys who have to have the most limited thing regardless of how absurd the price is. Case in point, the Pablo tour merch that is lousy quality. They can't keep it in stock lol.

Yeezys aint dumb ****?

Y'all gonna regret spending so much on these things. GR is right around the corner with 350s.
I'm buying to wear and keep not resale.

I actually hope they GR them so me getting pairs will be easy af and just pay retail lol...

And yes theyre not cheap which is why I'm deciding to give up buying ultra boost and other dumb shoes and stick to only yeezys.

Saving and buying them

Last edited:
everyone has the password... since yesterday.. the password isn't a secret. thats also just a site for pablo merch.. not yeezys

You spoiled his fun!

He was gonna camp Pablo till they popped up!

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Can anyone help me out here. My 750s have not shipped yet and it's been a couple days . Did I take an L?
Does your order status show "Order confirmed, waiting to be packed"?  All of my orders in the past that have gotten to that stage have shipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom