ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah maybe in 15 years V1 and V2 will be seen like Jordan III and IV.

Yeezy Retro releases at holiday. Lined up outside the YZY store on Michigan Ave for the Turtle Dove Retro drop.

It's at the top of the page.

If you can't follow the rules, you deserve to be reported.

Wear..the bags? Well obviously people use em, I just create the "hype" for them with pics.
laugh.gif
This ... right on the spot 

My exact same issue word for word. Sizing up half a size is too long, but top left foot hurts and is uncomfortable. I remember my creams being the same way but they are fine now, just really lame having to stretch them and break them in when I have all these other shoes that are already comfy as can be.
Lol I wanna try walking around them some more but I'll just try again in a few weeks when the weather gets a little warmer.

What size are you and what size did you get for V2s? My OG UB 1.0 is 8 and I got a similar size for my Oreo.

wore my v2 again last night for the second time. the pinching on top of my foot was not present this time.

My season 3 hoodie came in. Fits perfect but looks like a hoodie you get at bass pro shops in the hunting aisle. I live in GA so I might fit juuuust in tho

How would you guys feel if all the V1 and V2 became available in the next year or so?

Would you still like these if anyone who wanted them had them?

Would you be pissed if their resell value died overnight?

Kanye said he wants EVERYONE to have Yeezys - he wants to be like Apple. That's his goal and if he gets it the shoes are readily available.
I would LOVE it if this were the case. They look so nice on feet and are super comfortable. I absolutely love the 350's (V1's > V2's in terms of looks and V2's > V1's in terms of comfort IMO)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom