ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i feel like ppl who answer LC don't even have the shoe...
roll.gif

I wonder why people don't just, I don't know, watch a damn YouTube video or check out fake education in IG. Do your research before asking others to do it for you.

can i get an LC please, got a good offer for them

thanks fam
These are fakes, the outsole where the ball of your feet and heel sit ("BOOST" writing) is supposed to be a off white not one continuum of the same shade of creme. Hope this helps

What is BS? What is happening?

My package as well as 3 other orders are supposed to be sent back to Adidas because the package was damaged yet Fedex has no report of a damaged package in their system. They're saying Adidas called for them back and Adidas is saying they didnt fedex is saying damaged

wow how did this turn into the legit check thread?

As I mentioned before in here you better sell your Yeezys now while the prices are sky high, because in the near future everyone is getting a pair. 

I really don't care about the resale prices...

Plus availability of different colorways doesn't change the numbers of the original 4 colorways...

It's like why do Frag 1s/Banned 1s command such high resell compared to other 1s?

wow how did this turn into the legit check thread?

As I mentioned before in here you better sell your Yeezys now while the prices are sky high, because in the near future everyone is getting a pair. 
these 4 will still hold its value its talking about future CWs

I think I'll hold my pair. It my tb will grow in price because they will blunted compared to future releases.

Plus availability of different colorways doesn't change the numbers of the original 4 colorways...

It's like why do Frag 1s/Banned 1s command such high resell compared to other 1s?

these 4 will still hold its value its talking about future CWs
Yea I guess you guys are right, but at least it'll drive down prices for the up and coming colorways. 

Last edited:
I wonder why people don't just, I don't know, watch a damn YouTube video or check out fake education in IG. Do your research before asking others to do it for you.
 You're right, its soooo awful to seek others opinions when you're not sure. Nobody is forcing you to do anything, there are people on here that like to help, if you wanna complain then just don't respond and get over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom