ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You took them into an Adidas store and they can't confirm?

Like I said in that Legit Check thread, they both look good but to be 100% sure you need to see the white boost on the bottom.  All of your pics are blurry so you can't confirm if the boost is legit or not. 

They confirmed the OT, just wanting more verification cause im bout to drop some bread for this. :lol: I appreciate it though fellas.

what good is the adidas store doing to confirm? do they have pairs on-hand to compare to the ones in question?

Last edited:
With no upcoming Yeezy launch and not trying my card on Adidas since the Oxford Tan, I tried my card again on Adidas.com and still have no luck. I closed out, so don't have the exact error message but received the message that my card could not be processed. 

This is my every day Amex that is under my name and have never had it declined anywhere online or any in-store purchase with the exception of Adidas. It happens again & again regardless of when or what I'm purchasing on Adidas.com. Anyone have any luck resolving this? 

With no upcoming Yeezy launch and not trying my card on Adidas since the Oxford Tan, I tried my card again on Adidas.com and still have no luck. I closed out, so don't have the exact error message but received the message that my card could not be processed. 

This is my every day Amex that is under my name and have never had it declined anywhere online or any in-store purchase with the exception of Adidas. It happens again & again regardless of when or what I'm purchasing on Adidas.com. Anyone have any luck resolving this? 
Try checking out using paypal

Call Adidas?
Call AMEX?

Last edited:

Why don't you call Amex and ask them?

Anyone mind checm my post in the legit check thread? I have OT's im looking at. Will a 9 fit me? Im normally a 9.5 in Adidas Tubulars, 10 in stan smiths with a little room, 10 in Flyknit Racers, 10.5 in UB but for space on too of my foot, not length wise.
We wear the exact same size in everything. I have a 9 in TDs and they fit fine. 9.5 is my ideal size, therefore the rest of my 350s are a 9.5. But youll be fine. Stick a shoe tree in there for a while and youll have zero issues.

Yeah. The dude's been ignoring the dispute, too. You would think if somebody files a dispute against you, you'd try to work things out ASAP.

Word of advise going forward with Paypal, always use the "Pay After Delivery" feature. This way your money isn't tied up incase you're being scammed. I explained how to do this in the previous thread. Let me know if you don't know how to set this up. Good luck with your dispute and hope it works out in your favor which I'm sure it will.

Last edited:

what good is the adidas store doing to confirm? do they have pairs on-hand to compare to the ones in question?
i actually tried to legit check with adidas consumer relations and they sent me a free 85$ voucher for no reason on friday lol. gonna use it on those black boost NMDs asap. 

i actually tried to legit check with adidas consumer relations and they sent me a free 85$ voucher for no reason on friday lol. gonna use it on those black boost NMDs asap. 
what the??? brb going to go lc my adc pairs. jk but that's quite a come up. nice one.

Random question but are the grooves on the 350/750 soles hollow or full rubber or whatever material it is? Shoe feels nice when you step.

what color is under the chipping on the 350s?

i wonder if you could just peel the paint off of them.
This is the foam color on the MRs 
nerd.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom