ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Houston Galleria cooked. Champs and Foot Locker are doing there usual raffle, adidas has a line in the garage for the ipad raffle, and FNL only had a limited amount of tickets. 

Reading this thread

Not even gonna waste time signing up at somerset

Wish me luck on ADC. Gonna have like 4-6 devices with the help of my girl Friday morning hopefully

So, FNL is getting these or no? I stopped in at one but I was told they are not getting...Got tix from the other retailers but I'm going to a second mall, so if I can get another chance, I'm all for it!

So, FNL is getting these or no? I stopped in at one but I was told they are not getting...Got tix from the other retailers but I'm going to a second mall, so if I can get another chance, I'm all for it!

14 FNL locations are getting them.

Last edited:
4 hours is not acceptable. Roll out nationwide confirmed app already Adidas, not sure what you are waiting on.

South Coast Adidas is shady. They have 1 iPad. The other ipad is only available if you buy something. Smh

Just finished all the spots at GSP.
Wish I could say my chances are good but I'm sure most people that came to GSP also went to all the stores doing raffles. Means I have to go out of GSP to have better chances than other people. I really ain't trying to do all that though, I just want to go home and take pics of my W2s.
which stores at GSP did u sign up at? and are they doing raffles tom as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom