ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tomorrow is gonna be crazy. Gotta be on the train a couple times in the day and I'm paranoid x100 about it. Pacsun ain't doing calls till night supposedly

nice kicks SF is FCFS? it was pouring/hailing in SF right now :smh:
From what I read in a FB group, they handed out wristbands on Tues/Weds(?) unannounced and they have to keep checking back in at certain times. According to their IG post, theyre doing live raffle at their Austin, TX location. I wish it was like that for the SF location.

I have the problem where my reservation status shows "picked up" on Friday Feb 19th 2016

I read earlier that others had this problem. Does this mean I took the L?

Last edited:
Kanye trying to get out of his 50 mil debt my mass producing yeezys? 
laugh.gif

just curious, which browsers did you guys cop on adc the last times round? struck gold with chrome on the TD, only took losses since then...

just curious, which browsers did you guys cop on adc the last times round? struck gold with chrome on the TD, only took losses since then...
Given that TDs were released in a totally different way (on ADC at least), I don't think it applies as much as to PBs. Tans. and 750s since those were all queues. 

Can't believe I won the SNS raffle! That's one pair locked down, hoping for a double up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom