ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing what some dudes drop on Yeezy this engineering money ain't long enough......

Plus overtime

That or I'm just cheap. I agree I paid 216 plus gas to Lenox 40 min drive and was upset.... Like dang these worth all of 150$ homie.

Then again I don't think I have ever paid resell in my life out my own pocket. Now side hustle money yes. Dudes pay good money for research and consulting.

Even with that I'm a broke boy cause I would be salt as F dropping 6-800 out my account for some fancy "water moccasin"

That or the 28 year old me is just to old to pay that much into hype... 23 year old me maybe!

If your buying a bot off someone else please believe they have a better bot. "The seller"

Between adidas being crap during check out screwing people.

Nike SNKRS app trash now (thanks android) how you going to have a drawing for 30 min and like half the people can't enter. Cause of errors and it closes

Back to leg work I may go

I'm happy tho cause I rather have Yeezy than OvO's anyways. Then thangs are a flop for a collab and limited shoe imo.

Psny X 12's ish all over those way way way better quality.

Anyways back to Yeezy seems like I might have to do more raffles store to store if the TD's re release. The adidas store will be my main. There pick up list was long.

I came at 7:30 and there was a line still ole girl said they got more pairs than originally thought. Coming from some corporate lady. She taking the names down for pick up sheet was like 4 pages long of winners.

I'm assuming you were born in the 00's with those rediculous comments

Mags aren't worth the money I'm 28 I can care less about that movie.

I seen mags they ain't worth the money people want for them.

More of something you put on display at your house or sneaker show. But you ain't wearing them like that

So 5 of my ADC charges dropped off expect for one. This is getting annoying, man. I already know this is going to be an ongoing thing. I will call them tomorrow, if it doesn't drop by then, I am raising hell.

Mags aren't worth the money I'm 28 I can care less about that movie.

I seen mags they ain't worth the money people want for them.

More of something you put on display at your house or sneaker show. But you ain't wearing them like that

Of course they're not worth that much to you because you're not a fan of back to the future.. to say a replica lightsaber from the 80's isn't worth the money just because I'm not a Star Wars fan would be ignorant on my part.. Just saying

Your The last part just proved my point.

Last edited:
How does that prove your point at all, its actually the opposite

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] @ air mags being worth the sticker for nostalgia .... Those things are BUNZ looks & actual quality wise , dudes spending arms n legs for some prop shoes w/ lights [emoji]128514[/emoji] Nostalgia ain't worth a whip on a pair of shoes ever

Those nor the 350 is worth resale I paid $234 w/ parking for pb n that was almost too much imo
We're paying for the name much more than the tech n comfort at box ... Paying resale def ain't apart of any nostalgia I can think of.

I'm assuming you were born in the 00's with those rediculous comments
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] boy I'm 27 & can spell

View media item 1920328
Try again b

Last edited:
Of course they're not worth that much to you because you're not a fan of back to the future.. to say a replica lightsaber from the 80's isn't worth the money just because I'm not a Star Wars fan would be ignorant on my part.. Just saying

Your The last part just proved my point.

most people who own mags can care less about the Dang movie.

People who throw these mags have history are not saying that because they care about "Back to the Future" they say that because it's a history that requires little research and justify they're hypebeasting easily.

Since "Back to the Future" is pretty much pop culture.

Honestly mags have lights limited and Nike made a big deal about them and hey have some tech.

Key word "limited" based of a movie in the 80's half of which most kids now and days don't even know what it's about.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] boy I'm 27

The excessive emoji use screams "born in 04'"

I'm assuming you' never saw back to.... Never mind.

Back to the 350's!!!

Still not shipping confirmation from adidas? Guess they really don't ship on the weekend
You must not know how many pairs Adidas had loaded on the website 
laugh.gif

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] boy I'm 27

The excessive emoji use screams "born in 04'"

I'm assuming you' never saw back to.... Never mind.

Back to the 350's!!!

Used to show how funny that statement truly was & your clearly lost because you believe your words

I was one of the people that copped of @akaeljefe twitter. Stupid kid thought it was funny to mess with people's money he kept posting links entitled yeezy boost 350. Then he provided a direct to checkout link and people in a scramble checked out all sorts of random stuff. I checke out a $380 crew neck and some other dudes checked out a $2600 jacket on his mom CC. ******* kids think thats funny nowadays. That link didnt show a item picture or description either so it was a mad dash thinking it was the kicks, 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom