ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruteforce? I hope you got some proxies or at least rate limiting the packets. 9999 requests is a good amount.

Best place to sell a pair of pirates? decided buying a motorcycle is more important then rocking a sneaker

Not sure but I sent my pair to flight club and it's been over a month and they haven't sold. It's my first time sending a pair so no clue how long it will take

Best place to sell a pair of pirates? decided buying a motorcycle is more important then rocking a sneaker
I'm in the same situation, decided I'd rather a little vacation rather than shoes.  I have mine up on StockX right now and could pull the trigger at $825 or hold out for the price I'm asking ($899).

I'm in the same situation, decided I'd rather a little vacation rather than shoes.  I have mine up on StockX right now and could pull the trigger at $825 or hold out for the price I'm asking ($899).
Thats the going price for them right now? I know they are going for 1 grand on flight club but they gonna sell it 5 months for that price.

Thats the going price for them right now? I know they are going for 1 grand on flight club but they gonna sell it 5 months for that price.
I don't know a ton about resale values, but just from browsing on here, I haven't really seen anything go for much less than $850.  Probably gonna pull the trigger at $825 on stockx with a cashout of $732.

so base on what I read in the previous pages..dude that is collecting "donations" for his bot service so everyone gets a fair shot at the yeezy? Lol

Some of the members I recognize flip yeezys for a living and some already passing the word around lol

Thanks to one of the homies on this so call non Secret society for the oops

I thought it was just an inventory checker, he said he was giving refunds anyway so I made my own inventory checker.

I just rocked my OTs last night while on a cruise. This college herb came up to me & asked me were they real. I told him "I'm not even responding to a stupid-*** question like that," which left him & his girl with the blank face. His boy came over later telling me how much he loves the shoes.           

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom