ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kind of an insult asking someone if theyre shoes or any clothing attire are real. Lol

And if they werent real you think hes gonna tell the truth -_-

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertai...handise-kanye-pop-shop-soho-article-1.2570144

Why just listen to "Life of Pablo" when you can wear it?

While Kanye West puts the final touches on his new musical vision, fans and entrepreneurs scooped up jackets, t-shirts, hoodies and other garb inspired by Pablo at a Soho pop up store on Friday afternoon.

Would-be shoppers lined up for blocks for a chance to plunk down $400 for a recycled Levis denim jacket customized by Yeezy.

But with customers like 26-year-old Isaiah Hernandez at the front of the line, there may not be much Pablo to spare.

“I bought one of everything,” said Hernandez, of the Bronx, who spent close to $900 on hats, t-shirts, sweaters and jackets. “I’ll resell this stuff for at least double the price.”

West was a no-show. Kim Kardashian didn’t turn up either, allowing her hubby’s $350 Pablo burgundy bomber jacket and $35 I Feel Like Pablo blue beanies to have the spotlight.

He said West is still a hot ticket for his music, clothes and wife.

“Everything he touches sells out in an hour,” Hernandez said.

NYC PAPERS OUT. Social media use restricted to low res file max 184 x 128 pixels and 72 dpi
SUSAN WATTS/NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Enlarge
NYC PAPERS OUT. Social media use restricted to low res file max 184 x 128 pixels and 72 dpi
SUSAN WATTS/NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Enlarge
Crowds gather at 83 Wooster St. in Soho where Kanye West's pop-up store opens on Friday March 18, 2016.
Joseph “Stack” Acevedo said he sold a $90 Pablo sweater for $250 just minutes after he purchased it.

“I’m living the life of Pablo!,” he laughed.

He and several other resellers were unapologetic about their enterprise.

West posted a photo on Twitter that showed the long line of people, media trucks and police cars outside the shop — but added no colorful commentary.

In 2013, he hosted a pop up shop featuring merchandise for his Yeezus album.

Last month, West vented on Twitter about being “53 million dollars in personal debt.”

Last edited:
Kind of an insult asking someone if theyre shoes or any clothing attire are real. Lol

And if they werent real you think hes gonna tell the truth -_-

Doesn't have to be an insult. A lot of people haven't seen real ones in person so I'm pretty sure dude just wanted to know if they were real or not.

Doesn't have to be an insult. A lot of people haven't seen real ones in person so I'm pretty sure dude just wanted to know if they were real or not.
Exactly, depends on how dude said it. His tone would tell everything, curiosity or malicious intent. 

If you saw someone riding a unicorn would you not ask if it was real? ( exaggerated example I know, but you get the point) 

Last edited:
Running up on strangers and asking them about their clothes is lame, asking about authenticity is even worse.

@nctvking A cruise sounds good right about now. :pimp: as well as finding a pair of OT's.

Repped for the response to the herb questioning the authenticity of your shoes [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Last edited:
I might head down to the pop up store tomorrow. Is everything still in stock or nah? Mostly interested in the bomber jacket.

The overall texture does look off, but also, mainly just asking this to be sure for myself, those empty circles shouldn't be there right? There should either be 5 or 7 clusters of dots and no empty circles like the ones highlighted in the pic, correct?

Yeah, 7 clusters of 7 dots and no circles.
View media item 1958231View media item 1958232
Dead giveaway?

Idk man, "dead giveaway" usually means an OBVIOUS fake but that boost is debateable. Wheres chico, kev or spartan to make sense of this? :lol:

No, not debateable, very obvious fake boost.

Exactly, depends on how dude said it. His tone would tell everything, curiosity or malicious intent. 
If you saw someone riding a unicorn would you not ask if it was real? ( exaggerated example I know, but you get the point) 
If I saw someone riding a unicorn I would ask them where they got it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom