ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
if anyone is waiting on TLOP merch from the season 3 live stream, I just received my shipping confirm...guess all hoodies are blue?

Reminder to myself : Never take your Yeezy Boosts on the last night train. Now to get home and shower the left sole under water from some girls puke, even though it looked like it was mostly water lol.

You think they'll be too big? The 9.5 I have is pretty snug, easily could've went to a 10 but the PB's I have are BB so I'm sure the padding plays a big part, but still my toe is too close for comfort. I was thinking the size 9 TD would fit just like my bb pb's so maybe I'd size up and throw a thin insole in there

My moonrocks are 12 and my bb PB are 12 and the PB fit a tab bit more snug but I'm sure after a couple wears will be fine. I'm assuming due to the padding as well

Nope.

Lift up the insole and put some baby powder. Should help with the squeaking.

I heard about that method but I don't have baby powder on hand so I threw them in a zip lock bag with a few silica packs since all baby powder does is get rid of moisture and it worked lol. No more squeaking

View media item 1986987
This is after I repeatedly told my boy Yeezys cant be "had" for $250...on Amazon. After I sent him LC check links etc. he's thirsty for them so bad he doesnt even care they're fakes...**** it if he's happy with them. But he kept trying to convince me he "came up" on a legit pair

This is after I repeatedly told my boy Yeezys cant be "had" for $250...on Amazon. After I sent him LC check links etc. he's thirsty for them so bad he doesnt even care they're fakes...**** it if he's happy with them. But he kept trying to convince me he "came up" on a legit pair
It's over for you friend. He's mentally crossed over to the "darkside" and isn't coming back. He even started listening to that "unauthorized authentic" crap. There's only two types; fake and real. That is all.

I BEEN telling him this, he just got hella thirsty when he saw my pair (not trying to sound like i'm stunting or elitist) but he's not even into shoes like that but recognizes the yeezy hype...

Saw this on Twitter.

YZY Air Fresheners by @KickPosters x @Sole_Flavours

TD/OT - bit.ly/YZYFresheners
MR/PB - bit.ly/YZYFresheners2

nthat.gif
nthat.gif
turtles are

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom