ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
 F that Shoe..

Who brought that Poison in this Thread...

Steve Madden is a Bum, Haven't you seen Wolf of Wall Street??

Side by side they're two different shoes yes, but it is undeniable that SM ripped off the 350 design and repurposed it for their shoes. They do it all the time with other brands, same as any "fast fashion" company does. Obviously there are examples where it's more blatant.

Why is everyone defending Steve Madden today? Haha
You kind of said it yourself. It's not so much defending SM as it is just knowing how fast fashion and any other design industry goes. Sometimes you just gotta go with what works to hit a deadline or sales goals :lol: At least he didn't rip the entire shoe and just stole the tab/color scheme.

Yes but in this case, in regards to the yeezy line, it's a dark brown/grey color. Like the caviar.
???? but every pic of the shoe has been a Light color grey almost white??

where do you see any Dark/BrownGrey Color besides that one sweatshirt? 

The entire season 1 clothing line has 5-6 pieces in beluga color that are all the same dark brown/grey, shorts pants, sweatshirts, bras etc.

The white 350s we've been seeing, to my understanding, have been mislabelled as beluga by blogs, while the actual beluga 350s are quite possibly the dark grey pair w/ the orange stripe.

I'm not pretending to know what the next 350 coming out actually is and I don't know what the deal is with the white pair, but I'm also not the first person to point out that across the whole yeezy line beluga is a dark brown/grey color. It's been discussed many times in this thread before.

???? but every pic of the shoe has been a Light color grey almost white??

all the clothing that has the color beluga listed is that dark/brown color, not just that "one" sweatshirt

I don't think the Yeezy line has a good Color coding system to begin with.

My AQ2659 350's are PIRBLK 

but the BB5350 are PIRBLK -BLUGRA - CBLACK

it's the same shoe

You completely right, but everyone believes that the next 350s are the all white belugas, while it's the grey oranges ones, I think that beluga is just a tint of light grey on the pair
Everybody was talking about the PB 2.0 is a black yeezy with blue stitching or the next 750 release will be the choc. Sometimes people are just making up 100 rumors and if one of them comes true they're like: I knew it! I knew it first!

The entire season 1 clothing line has 5-6 pieces in beluga color that are all the same dark brown/grey, shorts pants, sweatshirts, bras etc.

The white 350s we've been seeing, to my understanding, have been mislabelled as beluga by blogs, while the actual beluga 350s are quite possibly the dark grey pair w/ the orange stripe.

I'm not pretending to know what the next 350 coming out actually is and I don't know what the deal is with the white pair, but I'm also not the first person to point out that across the whole yeezy line beluga is a dark brown/grey color. It's been discussed many times in this thread before.
this

GXG IS NOT A STREETWEAR BRAND.

NOT A CONTEMPORARY BRAND.

ITS NOT RELIGIOUS WEAR.

ITS FABRICS, DENIM, BOMBERS.

THIS IS A STATEMENT, THIS IS GODS BRAND

HIS HANDS LAY ON OUR SHOULDERS.

WE ARE THE STATEMENT.

BUT GO AND LEARN WHAT THIS MEANS: ‘I DESIRE MERCY, NOT SACRIFICE.’ FOR I HAVE NOT COME TO CALL THE RIGHTEOUS, BUT SINNERS.

LISTEN

TO

THE

KIDS.

So they basically tried to copy fear of God.

Lmao I'm crying [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

GXG IS NOT A STREETWEAR BRAND.

NOT A CONTEMPORARY BRAND.

ITS NOT RELIGIOUS WEAR.

ITS FABRICS, DENIM, BOMBERS.

THIS IS A STATEMENT, THIS IS GODS BRAND

HIS HANDS LAY ON OUR SHOULDERS.

WE ARE THE STATEMENT.

BUT GO AND LEARN WHAT THIS MEANS: ‘I DESIRE MERCY, NOT SACRIFICE.’ FOR I HAVE NOT COME TO CALL THE RIGHTEOUS, BUT SINNERS.

LISTEN

TO

THE

KIDS.
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom