ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Is paypal or card a better checkout method?

I was never able to cook on EU... I had the TD, PB and PB 2.0 in cart but there were always checkout problems... (not to mention "empty carts")

Not sure if it would make a difference for tomorrow.. but who knows !

Thanks !
I always use paypal whenever I can

damn

Cant wait to pick these 750s up tomorrow.
smile.gif

Prob wont eem sleep
bruh what I miss? You cooked on Confirmed? I thought you had an exam
nerd.gif
Yup my sister entered for me and scored. I got out the test at 430 and checked my phone

:smile:

Last edited:
OMG I'm a female and I'm always on the board because I love Jay's, but OMFG did I just win the Yeezy 750's from UBIQ.  I saw everyone getting emails that they received the L this am and I never received one.  I kept checking my email and I freaking WON.  I just called and made my payment.  I'm shaking.  This is unreal.  I feel like today is my blessed day.  

OMG I'm a female and I'm always on the board because I love Jay's, but OMFG did I just win the Yeezy 750's from UBIQ.  I saw everyone getting emails that they received the L this am and I never received one.  I kept checking my email and I freaking WON.  I just called and made my payment.  I'm shaking.  This is unreal.  I feel like today is my blessed day.  
Lol nice

thanks for joining and adding to the community!

Congrats! #girlpower :smokin

Nice! I haven't gotten the L e-mail yet... FINGERS CROSSED

Last edited:

Same, anyone ever win their raffle

Screen cap :nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom