ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
no L email from end yet... any winners confirmed?

is 1k a good price for these 750s in size 11.5

1k sounds 2 good 2 b true at this point but just make sure they're real deal!
I personally know the dude. he is not a sneaker head at all. 

hes been having luck cookin from his phone the last few yeezy releases.  He was amazed someone was willing to give him $700 for the last PB  350 restock.

im shocked how easily he has been coppin, and im over here using multiple devices and coming up short each time.. smh 

Hows that auto sell thing work?

Will they just randomly pull my funds? I dont like it cause say I put ar an offer in and forget about it, I cop a pair off Stock X and then the GOAT seller accepts mt offer. Then I gotta cancel then blah blah, mad effort lol.
the minute someone tries to sell, if ur offer is the highest for that size. Any seller can change their price and decide to accept your offer. Just make sure to cancel your offer before u buy elsewhere.

My order just shipped 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Hows that auto sell thing work?

Will they just randomly pull my funds? I dont like it cause say I put ar an offer in and forget about it, I cop a pair off Stock X and then the GOAT seller accepts mt offer. Then I gotta cancel then blah blah, mad effort lol.
But then you have to just rely on the seller to come down to your price without them even knowing what it is.

I had randomly put an offer in for some OG black/purp UBs a while back for $180 and totally forgot about it. One day I got an email it had been accepted haha. This was only like a couple months ago too when they were already going for way more than that.

Someone's getting fired from HOH here.

My friend, who won a raffle at HOH, went to pick up his pair yesterday morning. Apparently there was a long wait because of some inside job. Names of the raffle winners somehow "leaked," so those with the info made fake IDs and lined up early in the morning to ensure they finessed the shoes.

What a joke. :smh:
you gotta show up an hour before opening for yeezys

Do 750s come with a white hang tag like the 350s do? 
the overseas pairs do
you gotta show up an hour before opening for yeezys
the problem is that some people try to double dip (I'm guilty of that as well) . Try to cop online, and then go to the store later to pick up your (supposedly) GUARANTEED pair. If I won a pair and its held to the side for me, I shouldn't have to worry about it not being there when I go pick it up. 

But then you have to just rely on the seller to come down to your price without them even knowing what it is.

I had randomly put an offer in for some OG black/purp UBs a while back for $180 and totally forgot about it. One day I got an email it had been accepted haha. This was only like a couple months ago too when they were already going for way more than that.
Thats not true. They do know what your price is if you are the highest offer. And you can check other peoples offers to see if you would offer more. I sell on GOAT and the highest offer is always shown to the seller. If the highest offer is reasonable I always sell through that route. Im not over here trynna make a killing haha

People just throw numbers out there to try and feel important. I doubt very many people know exact production numbers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom