ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
man someone find me a size 10 for those low low prices lol

canada prices are lagging hard, ppl still asking 2k

stockx or goat dont ship to Canada ?  im sure you can get a size 10 for like 1000-1100 if your patient.

Stockx ships only to US and Goat ships with DHL so there's 99% ******** import/brokerage fees for Canadian buyers

They wanted an extra $90 CDN import fee for the UBs I ordered and I told them no thanks,send it back to goat and got a refund lmao

Ended up just getting UBs locally on a Facebook group for cheaper

Last edited:
regret selling my MR but they were half/full size too big. they look great back there

Finally got to unds my gg's today. These are so much flames! So much better than the TB's and it was easy today to decide that the TB's are going up for sale. The looks you get are hilarious and I had 3 guys asking me where I got them in 45 minutes. These >>> my pbs and mr's!

View media item 2092753

These GGs are LIT as hell, looks way better than TBs and if you like attention, these will definitely grab it

Every time I see moonrocks I want them more and more to complete my 350 set. Bummed I missed out on them to this day through Barney's online and the in-store raffle. If only I would've picked the NYC store rather than the Philly store to drive to to get a pair, I feel like I would've had more of a chance. Here's to hoping another grey 350 V1 pair releases....

nice! my mom and gf asked me why i was wearing "space boots" hahah
laugh.gif

Started to think I'm just going to keep my pair. Market is too volatile right now. Saw a 11.5 go for 1695 on Stock X. Not too sure if Stock X was the actual app that it sold on though.

Emailed those dudes a few days ago trying to get a better understanding of how two pairs of the same size shoe can for vastly different prices.

Doubt creeping in though that as soon as I do sell them, that seller's remorse will start creeping in smh.
it's like you suspect, stockx reports sold prices from several other channels (flight club, ebay, etc). the only transactions happening on stockx are the ones where sellers accept the Highest Bid, or the buyers choose Buy It Now for the lowest ask. if you see a reported sale that's widely off from an ask/bid, it's from a different outlet. also, ONLY the lowest ask and highest bid are shown/available for each size, so a seller can't pick your bid unless your bid is the highest, and a buyer can't Buy It Now for your pair unless you have the lowest ask. 

man someone find me a size 10 for those low low prices lol

canada prices are lagging hard, ppl still asking 2k
Stockx ships only to US and Goat ships with DHL so there's 99% ******** import/brokerage fees for Canadian buyers

They wanted an extra $90 CDN import fee for the UBs I ordered and I told them no thanks,send it back to goat and got a refund lmao

Ended up just getting UBs locally on a Facebook group for cheaper
Aw man, really?! 
frown.gif

I hate being patient lol

Keeping an eye out on goat and stockx. Ebay just scares me
Since I had a significant PayPal balance from selling old crap on eBay, I figured I'll still be ahead even if I get hit by customs lol.

Aw man, really?! :frown:

Since I had a significant PayPal balance from selling old crap on eBay, I figured I'll still be ahead even if I get hit by customs lol.
Ah... the many ways some of us convince ourselves to justify our purchases... hahaha

Last edited:
Aw man, really?! :frown:

Yup. You're 99% guaranteed to be hit by DHLs brokerage fees (if you decide to buy with Goat).

It sucks being a Canadian buyer lol

Started to think I'm just going to keep my pair. Market is too volatile right now. Saw a 11.5 go for 1695 on Stock X. Not too sure if Stock X was the actual app that it sold on though.

Emailed those dudes a few days ago trying to get a better understanding of how two pairs of the same size shoe can for vastly different prices.

Doubt creeping in though that as soon as I do sell them, that seller's remorse will start creeping in smh.
 I just grabbed a pair from StockX for 1200 10.5 about a week and a half ago they arrive tomorrow. Between there and GOAT prices are looking decent.

Side note for a good laugh I saw these in a clothing Ad and fell out...dude's yeezy's fake as hell

At least stockx now ships to 200 countries but sellers still have to be in America lolol

yeah just got that email. Good to know Stockx ships to Canada now with USPS but with the Canada post strike going on....you might not get your sneakers for weeks....

Canada always taking the L

Last edited:
i forget who made the flight club quote tracker, but does it still work?  first time selling at flight club and wanna check in on my product.  i get this error when throwing in the quote id

In the first pic the pattern is feint, but the 2nd pic it's really dark. 
that's in pictures. In person they do not change colors. Now the air force 1 statue of liberty is a shoe that changes colors :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom