ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

not gonna matter, you won't see the page before it sells out

just being honest 

but 3am est
This is gonna be my first drop on barneys where I hopefully won't need to see the page, but hopefully I just have my ducks in a row when they decide to drop them tonight....

So 12-3am EST is the danger zone seems like

This is gonna be my first drop on barneys where I hopefully won't need to see the page, but hopefully I just have my ducks in a row when they decide to drop them tonight....

So 12-3am EST is the danger zone seems like
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
 welcome to the darkside 

I think this is low, but eh some people got to get money any way they can. aint no different then people that was reselling tickle me elmo toys back in the day or furbys.

More people wanted those......idk I feel some will get the come up they want a lot will be left with some kids shoes

I see a lot of price undercutting hitting soon

I already have my go to online spot I've used recently with good success. If I hit on these I'll feel good about my chances at the V2s.

Last edited:
More people wanted those......idk I feel some will get the come up they want a lot will be left with some kids shoes

I see a lot of price undercutting hitting soon
yeah dont see everyone getting crazy resell for these , but who knows in this era. I never would of thought you could sell a sneaker for more than $100 profit. i was shocked when turtle doves sold for $700. We live in crazy times.

If anyone can help me cop any color or any size PM me, size won't matter since he/she will eventually grow into it lol

yeah dont see everyone getting crazy resell for these , but who knows in this era. I never would of thought you could sell a sneaker for more than $100 profit. i was shocked when turtle doves sold for $700. We live in crazy times.

Yea but adults wanted those as well. So bigger market. People won't drop that much resell on a kid.

Well the amount that will aren't plentiful as adults wanting them for themselves.

Espcially since kids grow out of shoes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom