ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
funny. I got shipping email on 1 adidas order yesterday around 11am. and just now did my pair get picked up from them.

had a 2nd pair from adidas that never got a shipping email. just checked my account status and it changed in the last 5 mins. delivery Wednesday.

so I clicked the tracking number associated with the 2nd pair (no shipping email) and it was picked up earlier today with delivery tomorrow.
jingle-all-the-way-300x160.png

Last edited:
salute to you guys with shipped confirmation

Im still stuck on "Order confirmed, waiting  to  be  packed"   

Last edited:
funny. I got shipping email on 1 adidas order yesterday around 11am. and just now did my pair get picked up from them.

had a 2nd pair from adidas that never got a shipping email. just checked my account status and it changed in the last 5 mins. delivery Wednesday.

so I clicked the tracking number associated with the 2nd pair (no shipping email) and it was picked up earlier today with delivery tomorrow.
jingle-all-the-way-300x160.png

Brady came through.

Tf i ordered some shorts yday from adc, and it shipped out just now. I havent even gotten anythint for my yeezies

my adc US pairs come on Weds, you guys that paid Overnight get yours Tuesday..Maybe!

Was the extra $15 worth it?? 
indifferent.gif

Same. Did you get a shipping conf tho

You only pay for the shipping not the process of the order. Weekend orders take longer so 2 day air is a waste. It won't process until Monday then Tuesday would be the first day in most cases. I don't upgrade shipping and I get all my weekend orders Thursday like clock work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom