ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife wears sz 7.5 and 8 Women's Ultra Boost. I got her both 6.5 and 7 in V2s and 6.5 are too tight. 7 fits her well.

I prefaced that I havent tried on V2s yet, BUT im surprised. Does she like a loose fit, thick socks?

AND...2 small sized pears??? Must be be nice lol

Last edited:
Did you hit ? 
nerd.gif

Aight be coy now because you dont want folks to DM you. You da [emoji]128268[/emoji]

You already got the Pharrell NMD pack on [emoji]128274[/emoji]

But ima keep quiet [emoji]129296[/emoji]

Last edited:

Full size up isn't working for me. Make sure you try them on before trading.
Im an 11 in UB and get 10.5 in PK NMD and yeezy V1.

Whats your UB size compared to what you need in these?
Never had a pair of UBs but I'm a 12 in V1s.  The 12 I have in V2s is too tight in the toebox and the 13 is too long.  12.5 would likely be perfect but they didn't release that size in the US.

Never had a pair of UBs but I'm a 12 in V1s.  The 12 I have in V2s is too tight in the toebox and the 13 is too long.  12.5 would likely be perfect but they didn't release that size in the US.
I know you've probably been told this 100 times but you should try and pick up a pair of UBs to try out. They're so comfortable. 
nthat.gif

I know you've probably been told this 100 times but you should try and pick up a pair of UBs to try out. They're so comfortable. 
nthat.gif
I believe it, the V2s are comfortable as hell.  I've been thinking about buying the uncaged UBs.

Last edited:
I prefaced that I havent tried on V2s yet, BUT im surprised. Does she like a loose fit, thick socks?

AND...2 small sized pears??? Must be be nice lol
She actually prefers snug fit and only wears thin socks.

Got really lucky this release lol

I just arrived at work so I do t have all the stuff you guys are asking for. But I'll be happy to show you the close ups of the box and the shipping box it came in as well. I just can't believe this ****. That shoe was hard enough to get, and of all places, ADC does this to me? I can understand a reseller or eBay, or some shady **** on Craigslist... just never expected to get got like this. Man I feel like **** right now...

Ok gents, I got some photographic evidence on my ordeal. Here is the label outside the shipping box:

View media item 2181855
As you can see clearly, it shows the YEEZY style code and my size 13. Next is a picture of the item that was actually "inside" the shipping box:

View media item 2181852
Obviously they don't match up. I've calmed down a bit from earlier, but I'm still not happy about the situation. I took anprvious NTers advice and wrote to the executive board (CEO, CFO, Head of PR, etc.) It probably won't change anything, but it couldn't hurt to make my feelings known. A copy can be found below:

Dear Adidas,

I hope this letter finds you well and in good spirits. My name is , and I hail from San Diego, CA. Let me first state how much I enjoy and appreciate the products that you have produced. Before the Ultra Boost brand of shoes, I never thought a shoe could possibly feel so comfortable.

Of course, that is not the reason I am writing this email. Recently, I was fortunate enough to be able to order a pair of Yeezy Boost 350 V2 (BB1826) from your website (Order #: ) on 9/24/16. Today, on 9/28/16 I was happy to see a box from Adidas arriving at my doorstep. I quickly opened the box, and my heart immediately dropped. I could tell by the box that it came in that this was not shoes I had ordered. Instead they looked to be a pair of Tubular White PK.

I of course contacted your customer service and spoke with Safea (Case Number:smile:. The solution provided left much to be desired. Of course she offered to send me a return slip and a 15% coupon off a new order. I gently reminded her that the coupon was worthless since almost every shoe that I would want is prohibited from utilizing any sort of coupon or promotional code. I asked to speak to the supervisor, who basically told me the same thing. Never once was I offered the Yeezy Boost 350 V2 (Size 13) I originally ordered.

I find it difficult to believe that this shoe does not exist in the entirety of Adidas company. Not to put it so fine a point, but if my name was Kanye West, I am fairly sure your company could have a pair for me within the hour. However, I am only one customer; but I am a customer nonetheless who appreciates your products and would like the ability to rectify this situation. When it comes between a refund and a pair of Yeezys, I'd rather have the shoes. The question I must ask you is, are you willing to make my request come true?

Thank you again for taking the time to read this letter. I know that your time is very valuable, and that you have more pressing matters. Anything you can do to get me closer to the pair of shoes I ordered would be greatly appreciated. Have a pleasant day.

Regards,

I don't expect anything to come of it, but it didn't hurt to try. I hope my NT Fam will never have to go through something like this. Until next time, always be copping and keep it [emoji]128175[/emoji][emoji]9996[/emoji]️️

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom