ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are the "variables"? I've spent almost $35,000 this year so far and around $100,000 in 2015 so I would really like to know what increases your chances and plays a part in securing a pair over everybody else. This will all be interesting come Thursday.
You can PM me if you don't want to share the answer publicly. I'll greatly appreciate it

If you really spent that much on shoes I don't understand why you're trippin and won't just pay resale for an extra $800+

And i'm just sitting here in holland, with no Adidas confirmed and no footlocker app :frown:. Only chance is a raffle or fcfs release instore

So many new pages over night, we're in it 
smokin.gif

I need this W off confirmed today. [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

Good luck to everyone today.

I am 0 for 1 on confirmed since the DMV just got a zone. I lost on V2s. I honestly like 750s more then 350s so i am really hoping i some how get lucky with this. But i doubt it. Good luck to everyone out there who doesn't have this "jig" we are speaking of

nearest confirmed zone is over and hr away so no luck with that and i have a lot going on this week so ima just fade the resale unless i hit on foot action app. Good luck to everyone going for them though!!!

is there a way to location spoof for adidas confirmed? I'm like a 40 min drive out. and dont really wanna do it right now

is the countdown up? if so, is it 4 pm eastern again? cant
look for myself because i live 40 mins from the zone

Last edited:
Lock myself 3 pairs for this Saturday. Think is all done for now. 

Good luck to everyone, will keep up with the drama in the thread PROMISE. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom