ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope isn't lost yet fam

Haven't hit on confirmed every, but today I'm determined. Apparently there's a jig for the app - we have 4 hours to find it lol

This confirmed app is just an L but it has to be the worst designed app i've seen by far.

It hasn't loaded past the splash screen for me in the past week. I've tried maybe twice daily, thats ******ed. 

Last edited:

This confirmed app is just an L but it has to be the worst designed app i've seen by far.

It hasn't loaded past the splash screen for me in the past week. I've tried maybe twice daily, thats ******ed. 
Works better than the SNKRS app. Delete and re download it again if thats the case. 

Other jig =

And dude's pinned tweet is him crying to Size about some other dude who copped multiples most likely via bot or "jig." Over all this. Never used a bot or jig, whatever bro. If I can't cop manually, I'm good. Good luck today NT.

im confused..

im in NY and my reservations time is 4 hours:41 minutes, but then i got a notification that the reservation ends at 12pm???

My girl has the confirmed app up since im at work which isnoutside of the confirmed zone. Does she just leave running in the background for the next 4 hours?

My girl has the confirmed app up since im at work which isnoutside of the confirmed zone. Does she just leave running in the background for the next 4 hours?
lol for your best chances you should have had the app open since last night. L guaranteed now 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom