ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Its not like they can do anything with your Drivers license #, what you guys paranoid about?
people can do alot with a drivers license # but they cant really destroy your life with it. But they can get alot of info about you , but most of that stuff is online anyway.

what does this insinuate though? If you got the app when it piloted, you'll get priority over others with the same plat/VIP status with the headstart?

No just means most people don't know what they are doing.

In Atlanta you would be amazed at how many don't understand what the 6 min head start means

Also the install base is lower

So your best chance is now. Lots of non VIPs and lots of people not checking in and getting codes.

Rite now those in the know are doing fine.

Several people from NYC hit me up to explain it to them. And some forced there VIP not by much like spent no more than 40-60 bucks. To make sure they got the 6 min head start.

Then we all shared the check in codes in NY to make sure they had full 6 min.

Lots of people don't just don't understand how the app works

No one other than people with full head start which everyone has access to has any advantage

contemplating going to NY to get the code, if anyone is down, im thinking bout charging $5, ill log into your account and check in for you.

If yall hit with the "jig", how you you expect to show the voucher on the app.
nerd.gif
If it's their account than it should be connected.

I mean realistically i guess it's better I don't hit on confirmed since it loads up like once every 2 months for me. 

Stores listed on the official yeezy site are all adidas. Wish they had iPad raffles again instead of confirmed

If it's their account than it should be connected.

I mean realistically i guess it's better I don't hit on confirmed since it loads up like once every 2 months for me. 

Theres been a couple cases where someone hits on confirmed , accidentally signs out and loses their voucher. Maybe they fixed it , who knows.

people can do alot with a drivers license # but they cant really destroy your life with it. But they can get alot of info about you , but most of that stuff is online anyway.
considering they still need The DL state, Expiration, Ect. I dont think my DL # has any important information.

Theres been a couple cases where someone hits on confirmed , accidentally signs out and loses their voucher. Maybe they fixed it , who knows.
You can tell this whole system is ******ed in multiple ways.

Like instead of an app, just sending an email with a code verification that the stores are given as well would be just as efficient. 

I don't get how similar yet entirely different snkrs and confirmed are.

Like how is the app that is more barebones more unreliable.

How can people log off and lose something they got confirmed already lol.

Snkrs can hold all my l's and w's that i've had on this device, adidas can't load. 

Adidas must be paying their coders in trident layers

Last edited:
You have to be under the age of 16 thinking your going to just walk up there with ur laptop.

Auto L

I will say they will accept an iPad or android tablet cause I used one

Also, to the dudes who got by showing their ID only and no app huge risk, but I get it.

You don't lose anything if the L you.

anybody in Houston went to FA GP/Willowbrook physically and check in? I got a friend swearing up/down that the stores are doing away with the physical check-in. I'm looking at the app and the wording says "you have until....to check in at a store"

I don't know any other way to interpret that other than going to the store physically. I know tons of posts have already stated checking in at the store is necessary for that 6min head start, but this cat is a plat member and has been doing these (at another mall across town) since the app first rolled out.

You can tell this whole system is ******ed in multiple ways.

Like instead of an app, just sending an email with a code verification that the stores are given as well would be just as efficient. 

I don't get how similar yet entirely different snkrs and confirmed are.

Like how is the app that is more barebones more unreliable.

How can people log off and lose something they got confirmed already lol.
Snkrs can hold all my l's and w's that i've had on this device, adidas can't load. 

Adidas must be paying their coders in trident layers

Honestly I think logging and erasing data if purposely implemented would keep people from laptop spoofing.

But I'm sure it's easy as to tie in a conformation to a Apple ID or device Id

Tho adidas ain't paying for all that. I say just make people go to the store and scan there phones give 3 days to do it and be done with it. You get a text if you win.

Just put in ur email address

And risk losing the raffle? I hope you guys know they're probably only going to check ID numbers when you come pick it up. It's going to be their system and no way around it. It's not like they asked for your social security number, stop being so paranoid.

And risk losing the raffle? I hope you guys know they're probably only going to check ID numbers when you come pick it up. It's going to be their system and no way around it. It's not like they asked for your social security number, stop being so paranoid.
but how are they going to confirm its really our dl # , are they just taking your word for it or they going to ask you to send a picture of your drivers license. Pretty sure they wont be able to tell a fake license from a real one.

anybody in Houston went to FA GP/Willowbrook physically and check in? I got a friend swearing up/down that the stores are doing away with the physical check-in. I'm looking at the app and the wording says "you have until....to check in at a store"

I don't know any other way to interpret that other than going to the store physically. I know tons of posts have already stated checking in at the store is necessary for that 6min head start, but this cat is a plat member and has been doing these (at another mall across town) since the app first rolled out.

Your friend is not telling the truth. You will have to go to the store as of now either you get a code or use the Bluetooth check in. Problem is most people dont know is that unless location services are being read at check in the Bluetooth won't work sometimes.

Make sure you have location services while the app is running on. Easy to do in iPhone under

Settings

Scroll down to see a list of apps

Select the FTL or FA app

And under location select always

Should help with bluetooth checkin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom