ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
not really sure home much that plays into into....have used wifi since the beginning pretty much (used my 4g LTE for the PBs last summer) and have taken the corresponding Ls with each attempt. I'm more curious to find out if the emulator's cooked. 

Was just joking around..

Why do you say that?
Everyone seems to be trying to scare people from using it lol Like the guy saying FBI came to his girls house for using it 
laugh.gif

I've been looking for the passcode to 34th street FL since sign-ups started.. Needless to say, I still haven't even received a response, which will cost me about an hour off work tomorrow just to go grab an extra 60 seconds on a chance to grab a pair of shoes, and these dudes here are that thirsty over that little 1 minute advantage that they're willing to just forget anyone else's struggle. It's aight though, kill or be killed sneaker world out here now, I'ma remember those certain peeps when I'm getting y'alls PMs on the next one. :lol:
That's just life man. gotta go get it if u really want it

That's just life man. gotta go get it if u really want it
Nah, it's not "just life man". Might be your life, but I try not to surround myself by people who find the cloth they put on their feet more important than human relations they can gain by giving a hand when needed. No worries, you obviously don't understand, and I'm in no mood to try and teach ethics & decency. Let's agree to disagree.

does this work on a PC as well?  directions seem to be catered towards a MAC user
Tried to post a link, but can't. 

Search- "How to run d3stryr-3stripes file on Windows"

Files are in the description of the video aswell.

If anyone has any issues, don't hesitate to send a PM. I am currently limited in the amounts of them I can send out, but include your email and I'll get back to you as soon as I'm able.

All of yall crying in here about it not being fair please ****. yall sound like a bunch of whiny girls. Do the research put in the work and cook FOR YOURSELF. DONT HELP ANYONE BECAUSE THEY WONT HELP YOU. EVERYONE WANTS A HANDOUT. PUT IN THE WORK LEARN TO COOK ENJOY THE PAYOUT/ ENJOY YOUR PERSONAL PAIRS. DONT **** IT UP FOR EVERYONE ELSE CUZ YOU SALTY. GET YOUR GAME UP AND STOP BEING  WASHED!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom