ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's not forget that the Vikings are the only undefeated team left

With no AP

And

Ole injury report Sam Bradford

Who says the person has to wait that long
I just thought you had to wait for someone to get through the splash page to get the site key. If you know another way hit my PM bro! 
nthat.gif

people will always complain 

Oh I'm not there are people here that can't figure out how to check in on a footlocker app

Now everyone thinks they going to get there

Mr.Robot on.

Overall there are going to be so many how do I and what do I do questions.

Don't get me wrong I asked for help on how to use it, but some people will praise the answer and will get banned or worse smacking the key board.

Last release people were asking questions imagine that times 100

once you open up terminal and type in sudo nano etc/hosts and it asks you for a password what password is it for? ive used most of my passwords but it says its incorrect.

Is there a reason you put him specifically on blast? Or was it just whoever was in your PM?
yes, because he had a question about the script that i wrote. i told him he had to be put on blast as well 
laugh.gif

that and ..20 posts since 2013.

Last edited:
bomb went off in this *** after i posted that link:lol:

i didnt bother with the damn script on the v2's, thought all the backdoor/script/bot orders would be cancelled and sizes reloaded like the GG drop. then saw everyone eating..found and ran the script halfway through the drop but it was too late. hit that sold out page , never even got sizes loaded. then the tweet...i dont think adidas gives a ****.

that being said, i hope they do cancel/block this bullsht, cause it really is bullsht.
You said you didnt even know how to find the script yesterday though....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom