ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So are there any retail pairs in the wild that glow or did we just find out YM's sources are just early fake pair manufacturers?

They said in an earlier tweet that they don't glow as hard or as easy though 
laugh.gif

Hey guys, I just got 4 emails from paypal saying I've made 4 payments to adidas from yesterday's release but that the money wont be charged until the seller handles the payment. Is there any tiny bit of hope for me?

Hey guys, I just got 4 emails from paypal saying I've made 4 payments to adidas from yesterday's release but that the money wont be charged until the seller handles the payment. Is there any tiny bit of hope for me?
if you aint got no email confirmation then you aint got yeezys, sorry sway 
ohwell.gif

Lol I just got 10 paypal emails. This was the second pair I was going for to be sent to my parents house . Got an email confirmation for a 10.5 on release date that was paid with a CC. Just waiting for my shipping confirmation. Paranoid after my GG 750s were cancelled.

Lol I just got 10 paypal emails. This was the second pair I was going for to be sent to my parents house . Got an email confirmation for a 10.5 on release date that was paid with a CC. Just waiting for my shipping confirmation. Paranoid after my GG 750s were cancelled.
Ahh expected, do you think it's worth me calling the customer service try to convince them to send me a pair?

Last edited:
Aight I'll try tomorrow & post the results

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom