ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those friends and family v2s are the best yeezys ever, too clean, i hope they release

Funny thing is I never seen them on foot of a friend or a family member

That market is not bad for buyers on these 750

unless you got that messed up small size

10.5 and 11

I've seen $700-750

I trying to grab some pairs for people and $600 offers I throw out are being Entertained
When resell isn't life. Most of the people unloading pairs for that low are dudes who can't tie up their money. Hopefully prices drop further so people can cop

To the guy with the pics above: Beware. GGs have some ridiculously good knockoffs now, and sellers are even packaging them in real boxes. Some you have to see and feel in hand to tell the difference.

You'll thank yourself if you cop off of Stockx and spend the extra $100-200 or so.

Last edited:

cream ub was "friends and family"

theres hope
they were never "friends and family", just because ibn said it doesnt make it so 
laugh.gif

saw a few shipping post, but most look like standard shipping, did anyone with Expedited or Cali/Westcoast ship yet?

Anything on Ebay for under 6 is fake smart guy. Again. Any legit pair u find me for under 600 I will give u 50 bucks finder fee for each pair. Get ur money right. /smart guy.
Go look in FB groups like YTWW, theres a ton of v2 for $550-700. You just gotta look around in those fb groups man

$840 shipped a pair deal for
That market is not bad for buyers on these 750

unless you got that messed up small size

10.5 and 11

I've seen $700-750

I trying to grab some pairs for people and $600 offers I throw out are being Entertained

Nah. Ain't nobdy sellin these for 7-750 yet..

Is it rainy up there? Thirsty SoCal just got a small dose of rain today.
This morning is pretty generic Seattle weather. If you heard about that HUUUGE storm that was supposed to hit us this weekend, it didn't, thank god! I'll be in LA for Halloween and I'm hoping to get some much needed sun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom