ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BIN = Buy it now

MP usually means Market Price, but that may just be another way of them saying "starting price".
Thanks man! Repped. I have never seen anyone in Germany using this.

Does this system even make sense? Why are they not listing only the buy it now price? I mean everyone will ask to get the MP first.

Thanks man! Repped. I have never seen anyone in Germany using this.

Does this system even make sense? Why are they not listing only the buy it now price? I mean everyone will ask to get the MP first.

if you're looking for yeezys in Europe, join yeezytalk worldwide on FB.

got a seller on ebay with a counter offer of 850 for a size 8.

still trying to get it under 800
laugh.gif
whats the sellers name?

Hey guys (semi) big update: I ordered an item from GOAT and just got a UPS tracking number.  I know they've been having a LOT of complaints and it seems they got fed up with USPS (cough cough) "losing" their packages (cough cough) and quietly made the switch.

This is game changing for those of us who have had packages stolen by USPS mailworkers the past year...which is a lot of us.

As for USPS: Go **** yourself.  I had sympathy for them going bankrupt and increasingly cutting down hours due to competition, but they truly deserve to be out of business.  No accountability and like most government organizations it's a good brother network where the customer comes last. 

I noticed the same thing, my SBBs are coming via UPS. I had a package that was suppose to come to me that needed a signature comfirmation from USPS that somehow ended up in Brooklyn, I live in TN. The package is still MIA. [emoji]128580[/emoji]

I've also had to complain about drivers smashing packages into the mailbox that should not even attempt to be put there. The managers always make excuses for the driver and make you feel like you are overreacting.

USPS delivered my PBs last week but I have had so many convos with this lady I know she wouldn't try me lol. She probably doesn't know what a yeezy is.. BUT USPS does lose and misroute my packages too often. UPS my choice is awesome because I'm notified for every move my parcel makes  
smokin.gif

ups is the better choice as ups covers packages.
are they shipping with ups ground or 2-3day?

The key is to give gifts to all your carriers. Every Christmas they usually get like a 20/30 dollar care package of pastries/Liquor. UPS gets extra since he knows about sneakers haa

Last edited:
So I don't get blocked by asking him, anyone know what books SoleM recommends for learning some of the scripting stuff? I heard python

adc with the early morning shipment of size 6 and 14 
nthat.gif

btw no shipping email from adc, but got delivery alerts from fedex and also logged onto adc to find out its confirmed shipped. I think everyone got  free 2 day expedited shipping because i skipped the shipping method and went straight to review and pay. tho they did get the tax all messed up chargin me $42 but showing $0 on order confirmation and then showing $31 on my card
ADC was running free expedited shipping on all purchases. Defaulted to that option when I went to check out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom