ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might have finessed adidas. Got the shoes but no charge on the CC
smokin.gif
Lmaoo a lot of niketalkers really have hit for the first times with the chocs. 
laugh.gif

It's really cute. 

Last edited:
Smh man adidas gotta relax. My pockets hurting right with all these Yeezy releases. I don't think I can pass at the next four Black 350s if I can get them for retail :lol:

Nice man! $600 what a steal.

Congrats Aqua & Duo
nthat.gif
Thanks guys! Repped ya. 

Not gonna lie, I would definitely by a canvas with that on it and hang it up.
Me too.  It's not too pricey either.  Hmmm.... How to explain to the wife that our wall will have a gigantic multicolored astronaut boot on it...

Meanwhile on StockX...

Should the buyer spend the extra $4 to make the purchase or should the seller subtract a few bucks to make the sale? 
laugh.gif
Lol awesome question.  I'm 100% with the seller, since probably $2 of that $4 is going to Stockx fee + tax + shipping fees.  Have a heart, buyer man, and go with the $655 for that dude.

Thanks guys! Repped ya. 

Me too.  It's not too pricey either.  Hmmm.... How to explain to the wife that our wall will have a gigantic multicolored astronaut boot on it...

Lol awesome question.  I'm 100% with the seller, since probably $2 of that $4 is going to Stockx fee + tax + shipping fees.  Have a heart, buyer man, and go with the $655 for that dude.
Not too pricey? Link me to where I can buy 
nerd.gif

I like the all black/copper V2. Hopefully they release. Imagine they release the rumored 3 black friday V2's each week in the next 3 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom