ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

should've just wore them 
when Yeezy is your first resale  
laugh.gif

$150 over retail? So $370?

Wishful thinking, I was slightly wrong about the Belugas resale, thought they would be around $800ish at this point but its looking more high $600 to low $700's.

If theres that many black and white V2's I still cant imagine resale settling for under $400. Maybe under $500 but we shall see.

500$ is the settling point on yeezys. They would have to make a crap ton of them. For them to drop lower.

I mean yea resell sucks, but people wanna think that they will get these for like 100$ of retail is dumb thinking. Double box price will probably the best chance.

Black Friday will be the lowest point of resell since so much is coming out.

Last edited:
Anyone care to speculate on 750 Choc prices in the next few months?

I don't see them dipping under $750. In the case they do, it'd have to be around holiday shopping times.

If I heard correctly, they're the final 750s. Demand for deadstock should go up once the nouveau resale stock clears out no?

If they're to rise back up to $1k, it wouldn't be until next fall no? Because who would buy these to wear in the summer?

When you skimp on the signature confirmation and insurance

True, but even signed for & insured buyer can still claim its the wrong shoe after opening the box. So many dishonest folks out here, especially sneaker people. hate to say that but yea :\

Last edited:
I actually sold many shoes for quite a long time now.. never happened before, guess someday it had to happen.

sent everything i could, including shipping labels, from conversations etc, he even claimed the paypal case before it was delivered @ the tracking page... lets see whats gonna happen i dont have too much hope. 

lesson learned

I actually sold many shoes for quite a long time now.. never happened before, guess someday it had to happen.

sent everything i could, including shipping labels, from conversations etc, he even claimed the paypal case before it was delivered @ the tracking page... lets see whats gonna happen i dont have too much hope. 

lesson learned
He filed a claim before the shoes were delivered? I suggest you call a paypal rep and tell them the situation. Call around until you find one that is willing to hear you out and close the case in your favor.

lesson learned

I had this happen once. The buyer was very responsive through texts till I let him know I shipped then he no longer replied, about a day later he filed a claim with PayPal.

It probably would have worked out for him if he would have just waited for the shoes to be delivered. I had the post office do a package intercept and I got my shoes back. He started texting me back once he realized he wouldn't be getting a free pair of shoes.

Sorry to hear this happened to you. I'd try to let PayPal know the buyer filed the claim before the shoes were even delivered.

Finally got chocs in from Grailed, these joints are too nice man :nthat: Was hoping I didn't get scammed for 700 shipped, but glad I copped now. Only shoe I have that compares to the narrow fit is stan smith's. It's like they get narrow around the same areas.

The glow is what kills the GG's for me but still my favorite colorway. I can't spend that much and avoid wearing them at night lol glow is a bit much for my style.
IMO glow in the dark is kind of kiddish. Glowing soles is just one step ahead of Heelys.

Finally got chocs in from Grailed, these joints are too nice man :nthat: Was hoping I didn't get scammed for 700 shipped, but glad I copped now. Only shoe I have that compares to the narrow fit is stan smith's. It's like they get narrow around the same areas.
Chocs are my 1st pair of 750's because they are the only pair that has been "reasonably" priced on the aftermarket. I absolutely love the silhouette, style, and materials BUT they are not nearly as comfy as I expected. I was hoping for 350 comfort but they are FAR from that. I'm not sure why the rubber outter sole is so much thicker than the 350 V2 sole. IMO that has a lot to do with the lack of comfort.

Don't get me wrong they aren't horrendous just not what I expected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom