ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ill come scoop you up and drive you around let me buy a pair off you for retail haha .. ill provide everything you need. sit back relax and enjoy the day
If I ain't have my boys going there in the am I would probably do this :lol:

how is the FA on Fulton? are they shady at all? Dont wanna sit in traffic first thing in the morning so im gunna go there around 2 or so ..

**** ALL THAT TOMORROW STUFF I POSTED LOS CERRITOS PACSUN CALLING RIGHT NOWWWWWWWWEEWWWWWW

Copper Size 12

They just started calling too, she said choose anything bla bla :smile: Wishing you all the best

I can see 1 person walking in with 1 phone w/ 3 wins on it and leaving out w/ pairs

Do you believe they will let someone walk out the store with 3 phones and multi win over multi devices under the same name over 3 pairs 
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
my friend won 2 pairs from the same store just different colors via FTL app will they let him scoop both ?

My mission is hard, I got king of Prussia, garden state plaza, both 42nd stores,34th downtown bk and kings plaza all before 6pm. Also gotta go to Delaware since my boys are driving and they won there

Smh came to my state and took my pairs lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom