ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Curious what size v2s my wife should wear?

She's a 6.5-7 in most shoes women's. So a 5 normally works.

Should I stick with a 5 or jump up to a 6?
Does she happen to have a pair of women UB? Adidas is really only 1 size down, not 1.5 like Nike.

Is anyone else having heel slipping issues with the V2s? I have both a size 9 and a size 9.5 and I have heel slipping with both pair. I don't know if I should take the insoles out or should I use different socks?

Is anyone else having heel slipping issues with the V2s? I have both a size 9 and a size 9.5 and I have heel slipping with both pair. I don't know if I should take the insoles out or should I use different socks?

Taking out the insole would compound the problem...I would think.

I'm a 10.5 in V1s and Beluga V2. Any reason to think red/copper/green would fit differently? 
I don't see how anyone could be the same size in V1 and V2 but I personally don't find much difference in fit between belugas and the recent red/green/copper pairs

really? the v2s dont fit tighter to you? i have a 10 in v1s(true size) and did 10.5 in v2s and they fit differently
The toe box is a little tighter on the V2 Beluga, but I kind of like it. It feels more like a sneaker to me– I can kick my doors open when carrying groceries without it feeling like I'm ruining the shoe, tbh. 
I got one too. doesn't seem legit though
roll.gif
What makes you think it's not legit? I was so stoked. I hope it's real. It came from Barneys.com 

Curious what size v2s my wife should wear?

She's a 6.5-7 in most shoes women's. So a 5 normally works.

Should I stick with a 5 or jump up to a 6?

Some girls are saying 1 whole size up for the black v2s

Was looking to cop my girl the black/red and everyone I spoke to said 1 full size up from the typical men size she would normally wear

I like the messy look on my UB's, but for the 350's the laces just seem too long.  If you only want 1" or so of the lace tip sticking out of the end, they have to be super messy. 

Agreed, that's exactly it. I see it done with UB's and it's actually a really clean look when done properly. Not so much with 350's IMO, for the reason you mentioned.

So 15 people PMed me for the yeezys. 

Pulling out all the newcomers and people I've never seen in my life. I made up a list of 5 people so far. Just delivered them the 'terms and conditions' of the "give away"

If you sent me a pm, please check your pm 

Cheers

Pulling out all the newcomers and people I've never seen in my life. I made up a list of 5 people so far. Just delivered them the 'terms and conditions' of the "give away"

Cheers
I'm interested in what the terms and conditions are 

Cheers
Have you seen me before? haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom