ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday delivery for me. ....FedEx.. Anyone know when I can go in and request a change to hold at the holding facility? right now " customize delivery" is still grayed out.
When it leaves the warehouse/ fedex picks up / the next movement on your tracking

Express shipping my ***. Won't get here til Friday. I had it ship to my workplace, but the office is closed for the holidays on Friday.

15/15 shipped.
smokin.gif

I'm playin, just ordered one pair.
nthat.gif
Was about to say 
roll.gif

Called adidas said everything was good with my order. Reason some people including myself didn't get shipping confirmation the representative said was because it takes 1-2 business days to process the orders. Said I would receive tracking by today or by latest tomorrow.

So kickk spott D.C. Is buying for 450 straight up and sellin. For 700+ so I went to trade swap and they wanted me to pay the difference
**** outta here

So kickk spott D.C. Is buying for 450 straight up and sellin. For 700+ so I went to trade swap and they wanted me to pay the difference
**** outta here
Seems like selling for resale, and then buying your correct size for resale might be the way to go. Going to have to investigate doing the same myself.

Called adidas said everything was good with my order. Reason some people including myself didn't get shipping confirmation the representative said was because it takes 1-2 business days to process the orders. Said I would receive tracking by today or by latest tomorrow.
did you not know that there was such a thing as ORDER PROCESSING TIME? you contacted them in less than 1 business day after order was placed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom