ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

i need SPECIFICALLY 34th st or 1460 Broadway FTL code...
mean.gif

No u don't. Use that code right above u. Check in there, and switch it to ur location. HURRY
Ignorance is bliss

For those that have these already have they fixed sizing or are these still .5 to 1 size small? As in most still need to size up? Was reading thread, but couldn't tell/find answers. Thanks.

I don't unsterstand why people are giving out free codes like if it's candy .. people from middle of nowhere are trying to cop and won't be able to buy leaving people in New York with L"S...... PMd is better
If ppl will be ***** like that (which some do)...then those pairs will go to whom have been waitlisted on the app then...

it won't because those people will confirm the reservation even if they can't make it
true, so then even a smaller subset of those will be further ***** and do that (even ppl that really do plan on going and confirm, some cant show)...but i after the cutoff time 3pmEST, they're still raffled off to waitlisted ppl

When does Kith notify?

Got lucky with the Kith UB's. Was thinking of trading them for these but maybe ill wait and use em as bait for the Zebras...

Everyone had since MONDAY to get to a store and get a damn code! Stop being lazy! Some stores you don't even have to walk into the actual store!  Can't lie I'd be salty if I strike out and some dude from North Carolina rolls up to 34th St and cops in my size.  

Kith for Zebras? Gonna have to add bro.

I thought I was all about the Kith mids until I saw on foot pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom