ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone with black yeezys tell me if scuffs can be removed from the midsole? looking to buy a lightly used pair of oreos but idk if the scuffs will come out easy or not.

The midsole is so soft I haven't been able to get scuffs out

Why are they still dead stock?.. If you don't wear them shoes bro..
I had the 2015 version and ended up getting the 2016 version as well.  Never wore the 2016 one so thinking if its worth letting them go now or wait and see if I strike out on the zebras 

devil.gif

The problem is that there's so many fake primeknit shoes that look super legit, that you wouldn't even be able to tell if they sent you back a fake pair if they file a dispute and get refunded

ahhhhh

makes much more sense where Fine Art comes with COA'S aka Certificates Of Authenticity

Why don't they have COA'S for Yeezy's? Like a hologram? For example on a Banksy they take

a Di-faced tenner which is a bank note and rip it in half. Pest Control keeps one half of the bill

and the owner get's the other part of the ripped bill. If the serial numbers don't match up it's a

fake. Then when ownership is transferred you pay a fee to have them authenticated! Would

be a lot of work but pretty much rock solid provenance....

View media item 2332275

What if he comes back and bites you in the *** 6 months later? I hate that feeling lol.

Long as you ship through eBay and PayPal your covered 110% had some fool try a chargeback and yes it was a hassle. All I had to do is call and take pics of my receipts from the post office. As long as it's the same zip code you're good to go. Also signature confirmation on anything over $300 but I do $200 just to be sure but it's a cost of doing business. I guess I have an account that's super old with tons of positive feedback and if a fool doesn't pay I leave them positive feedback buy oh boy is it negative. Last feedback I left was something like this.....

Buyer is a scam artist doesn't pay bills nor his child support wouldn't sell to if he was the last person on Earth.....

You have to read the PayPal agreements and Ebay Agreements as well! If not you're gonna get burned so just

cover your bases you'll be good to go.......

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom