ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if mentioned but noticed that the SPLY 350 on the breds is different than the other striped versions as it is stitched in an arrow like thread vs the other stripe versions which are more of a dot thread.

That's what we would've been hearing today in thread, ppl asking for codes, it's going to be a salty Wednesday and Saturday

If you think about it, these might be the hardest yeezys to get. V1's were limited but you could say the hype was less. Zebras are V1 #'s and the hype for yeezys is way more than it was in 2015.

If you think about it, these might be the hardest yeezys to get. V1's were limited but you could say the hype was less. Zebras are V1 #'s and the hype for yeezys is way more than it was in 2015.
Zebras basically in 750 numbers instead of the usual 350 v2 numbers we have seen so far? Correct me if I'm wrong, that's how I'm looking at it right now.

Last edited:
I need help, think I may have gotten sold fakes. Do the Bred V2s from ADC come with the sticker inside???

Yes but like with any shoe or company it could be missing a sticker. I've bought ultraboosts from USA retailers and had two pairs with no stickers and didn't know they came with stickers til the next few pairs I ordered all came with them

Yes but like with any shoe or company it could be missing a sticker. I've bought ultraboosts from USA retailers and had two pairs with no stickers and didn't know they came with stickers til the next few pairs I ordered all came with them

damnnn...

Should be a fairly easy trade to do IMO
Thanks for the help y'all. 

I don't much mind doing a straight up trade since I'm not trading for value; I actually wanna wear the black/white. 

Now I just have to find someone with a 9.5 that's willing to swap for my 9.5, haha. 

damnnn...

Where you cop bro? Post them in the LC thread

I don't think missing sticker is a big deal but idk

I need help, think I may have gotten sold fakes. Do the Bred V2s from ADC come with the sticker inside???

Where you cop bro? Post them in the LC thread

I don't think missing sticker is a big deal but idk

Yea, can't really say it's fake if it's missing a sticker. It's just a sticker in the end it could have dropped, stuck to something else, misplaced, etc. In no way should a person call fake or real because of a sticker.

Last edited:
We should probably stop giving out info about YS to lurkers if we wanna have a chance lol. They can do their homework.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom