ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Things might be real interesting this weekend but who's gonna be the one to bring it to light

If it turns out they selling fakes, it has to be a big deal.. right? All these famous youtubers posting on IG about them, filming videos, copping kicks, etc etc

:nerd: :nerd:

Things might be real interesting this weekend but who's gonna be the one to bring it to light

If it turns out they selling fakes, it has to be a big deal.. right? All these famous youtubers posting on IG about them, filming videos, copping kicks, etc etc

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
It'll be a big deal in terms of yeezy's

Although there was that reddit post about the consignment store that sold fake turtledoves to a dude and then skipped town the next day and no one has heard from them since LOL

I mean they're pretty known in the sneaker community. Selling fakes it's pretty serious so idk

If they are and it gets swept under the rug :smh:

I mean they're pretty known in the sneaker community. Selling fakes it's pretty serious so idk

If they are and it gets swept under the rug
mean.gif
It'll be interesting for sure

I'd assume they would give refunds and apoligize if they turn out to be fake and if they do then I wouldn't be surprised if the community forgave them

If they are and it gets swept under the rug :smh:
Always question authenticity with these early pairs, it could all be as they say, "smoke and mirrors." With their reputation "they can't be selling fakes."

Hey quick question. I got two size 13s. I'm going to keep one pair. Does it matter if I mix up the pairs?

To be honest quality control. Each pair has one good and one not good (extra glue and an opening on the plastic part of the sole)

Was gonna keep both good ones and just ship the other ones. They aren't horrible but I'd rather keep the better looking one. Each shoe has a different SKU too lol
dont mix them..esp if you plan on selling one..

the shoes have matching UPC codes per pair.. same code for the shoes inside AND it matches the box..

if you ever try to sell mix/matched UPCS it could be hard though venues like StocX and GOAT to verify

dont mix them..esp if you plan on selling one..

the shoes have matching UPC codes per pair.. same code for the shoes inside AND it matches the box..

if you ever try to sell mix/matched UPCS it could be hard though venues like StocX and GOAT to verify
Lol now that I think about it, my friend and I (same size shoe) took pics of our concord 11s piled up (back in high school) and didn't bother to check if we matched the right pairs... WOOPS.

Last edited:

Lol now that I think about it, my friend and I (same size shoe) took pics of our concord 11s piled up (back in high school) and didn't bother to check if we matched the right pairs... WOOPS.
lol  it happens...

The reason Im sharing this is cause i sold a pair of shoes that I bought directly from an adidas store and the buyer said they were fake... only reasonable explanation was someone swapped pairs to cop the best of each.. i didnt care if I was going to keep them but couldnt.. (shoes actually ended up being too big =\ ) 

3/4 Confirmed. Missed on the TB NMD's :smokin:

Congratulations on the Few that hit on App.
Someone take a look again at this post from earlier afternoon. Is dude actually saying he hit multiples? Or just missed once out of 4 times trying on App different releases?

Congratulations on the Few that hit on App.
Someone take a look again at this post from earlier afternoon. Is dude actually saying he hit multiples? Or just missed once out of 4 times trying on App different releases?
Na he's saying he hit on the Zebras, the white NMDs, and the triple red NMDs

RifLA

ADC yeezy page

UN ^^^
Look at the middle of the number 3 how UN's is pointy

real pair is more round

RifLA pair looks like ADC pair not the UN pair

But I still see the PeenColor yellow in the RifLA Pair a little too

Last edited:
man I dont know what to think. the UN pair looks like the kim k snapchat pair (looking at the middle of the 3) but rif looks like ADC 
nerd.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom