ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing more annoying than someone coming up to me and literally the FIRST thing they say is,"Are they real?" Seriously, you couldn't think of anything better to say? Now I just mentally prepare myself when I go out. It's even worse when I wear 750's.

Nothing more annoying than someone coming up to me and literally the FIRST thing they say is,"Are they real?" Seriously, you couldn't think of anything better to say? Now I just mentally prepare myself when I go out. It's even worse when I wear 750's.
tell them to take a closer look then roundhouse kick em

question is beyond stupid lol...who will actually say they are fake... besides a few... :lol:

At some point...have to stop caring about it...and just wear them

question is beyond stupid lol...who will actually say they are fake... besides a few... :lol:

At some point...have to stop caring about it...and just wear them

I be playing it cool but my girl be getting mad :lol: she gets more offended than I do

Where yall from where people ask if they are real?

Ive never once got asked if they were real and im in NYC.
I'm in Chicago and Breds are my first Yeezy - people say this to me too.

But it's usually like

"Whoa man are those Yeezys...?!?"

"Yeah!"

"Wow are they real?!"

Where yall from where people ask if they are real?

Ive never once got asked if they were real and im in NYC.

I'm in Austin Texas. I mean I get if maybe you haven't seen a pair in person yet but cmon son that can't be the first thing you ask somebody

Why yall getting tight over a random restock?

Any restock online of a shoe is gonna have MINIMAL sizes and even then, unless you happened to have incredibly lucky timing you never had a chance.

:lol:

And yeah, NYC Yeezys are common, no one has ever called me out claiming fame but if they did Id probbaly just say yes and keep it moving. :lol:

I think because there was a chance to get them 
smokin.gif

sometimes it isn't about how good the fakes look or whatever, I've had people look at my yeezys and/or my girl's yeezys and just straight up assumed they're fake just because some people can't believe that average joes can get their hands on some real yeezys. Also doesn't help that we're asian and people like "oh its easy they got those fakes from their Chinese cousins" :smh:

F* them. Don't give a scheisse what anyone says about your fit. If they actually had the cojones to say something out loud, get them to keep talking and prove it.
Mouthy dumbsh*ts deserve no consideration.

View media item 2366163

Walk around with a permanent mean mug while wearing Yeezys. Chances of being approached by lames asking you about your shoes will go down exponentially.

i live in dallas and i never get questioned if theyre real. only question that is asked is how you get them. they always assume i paid resell cause the raffles used to be rigged here in dallas. :lol:

My brother wears fake breds and get asked if there real all the time. He tells them there fake but people are in awe of the quality I guess. I wear real breds a lot since I got them and no one notices. Then again I look intimidating so I don't get asked.

a lot of it probably just depends on what you look like. some people you can tell they just want to be left alone, some people you can see they'd like to have a conversation with anybody willing

over here the most compliments/notices i've had wearing shoes is from Supreme 5s and Yeezy 950s. you want ppl to notice your shoes wear 950s. mine are only the pirate black ones aswell. a guy even leaned out his car shouting YEEZY SEASONNNN once as he drove past.

Last edited:
if you asian, and you rock yeezys with some fob lookin *** gear, they prob fake. 

woah where all this hate coming from young one? Taking Ls on drops?

dont worry i can help you for the cremes .....i can help all as everyone gets to eat but one 1 asks for help.. Closed mouths dont get feed. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom