ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just spoke to FTL customer service and they said that when you return items it takes away the VIP points from your account, so if I return my items after I lock in on Monday for zebras will my account be negatively affected for future releases ? In other words will my plat status be revoked lol
customer service will tell you whatever it takes for you to NOT return items.

mann FTA in sac is the only one getting them
mean.gif
WHY did they open a Flight 23 FTA in SF if they ain't even gonna send them Yeezy's.. 

Another dumb question: does FTL Platinum money spent reflect tax? Example: I purchase shoes for $299, however the total is $330 because of tax: will I attain platinum status from this purchase?

i dont think he meant it that way.

** since it is not a regular FTA then they should be getting them.
but thats exactly it, F23 was meant to get Jordan exclusives (*and other nikes), It being a F23 has nothing to do with it gets yeezys or not.  Certain FA gets yeezys just because they're FA, doesn't matter if its F23 

Another dumb question: does FTL Platinum money spent reflect tax? Example: I purchase shoes for $299, however the total is $330 because of tax: will I attain platinum status from this purchase?

I think it doesn't include taxes. So you have to spend $300 before tax to get Platinum status

before tax, because they collect tax, they don't keep it. So therefore subtotal is how much you spent at the company

Yeah I understand it's an MJ affiliation but they still sell Adidas Ultra Boost, etc there, so it's not exclusively Jordan's shoe's at a Flight 23.  Figured since it was supposed to be a bigger FTA than a normal FTA that they would get more exclusive shoe's, but nope.  Still SF Bay area gets screwed as per usual even though we are a huge city like LA and NY.

Tax is not included towards money spent

Yeah I understand it's an MJ affiliation but they still sell Adidas Ultra Boost, etc there, so it's not exclusively Jordan's shoe's at a Flight 23.  Figured since it was supposed to be a bigger FTA than a normal FTA that they would get more exclusive shoe's, but nope.  Still SF Bay area gets screwed as per usual even though we are a huge city like LA and NY.
yeah but thats what I'm basically saying, the Flight 23 part is for the nike/JB exclusives, the adidas side is just for the regular Footaction part of the store, so they would not be getting adidas exclusives just because its an exclusive Footaction, theoretically its an exclusive Nike/JB Footaction. For all other brands, its just a plain old Footaction at the other sections of the store

Last edited:
villa in store raffles are done on computer or something? I see they have the Detroit location up but not tryna drivee 45 minutes if its gonna be rigged.

This is the cashflow weekend for the footstores as folks attempt to up their 'status' for the release next week....
roll.gif

@joseph8764   if the plan is  to spend up and then return before the release ... you are risking playing the window of status update in the footapps to closely. it took a few days for my status to update after spending up for the status and returning the items. 

serramonte and stonestown footstores cant be saved. too corrupted :lol:
Serramonte footlocker is the biggest crooks out there... the workers hook their friends up and tell them to buy exclusive pairs since they can't purchase it and pay them off in the parking lot...

I'm 0-11 in yeezys so I need all the help I can get..
I feel your pain, hit once on the champs raffle for belugas and paid resale for breds ($480). Really hoping to hit on zebras since I didn't get creams

I've struck out on every release except Powerphases, and I don't consider that a similar release. I broke my retail-only code to cop Creams from StockX for $435. Would love these Zebras. I remember trying so hard for the Belugas when those came out and these remind me of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom