ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same thing happened to me but with JD, parent company of Size?, it was with some UB LTDs and it was returned for no reason and took about 1-1/2 months to get a refund. Had ordered several times before with them and to the same address, they never gave me a reason for why it happened.
Stock X pulls from eBay too if I'm not mistaken and even if a sale is not complete on there because of a non paying buyer it is still taken into account.
Thanks for the response man. Pretty pissed but life goes on

Thanks for the response man. Pretty pissed but life goes on
For me it's how long the return and refund took, they stated they needed the shoes back first, but they were never in my hand. No way I was trying or could've pulled something, they could have easily refunded quickly but chose not to.

YM def wasn't the first people to announce Zebra re-release, I heard about it 2 months before they mentioned it, people on NT mentioned it as well. They knew about it a lot earlier than they announced it because they were trying to unload pairs they had stockpiled before resale tanked.

YM also wasn't the first to announce green cancellation. It was mentioned on here weeks before they said anything, but people don't listen unless it's coming from an uber corny & stupid yet verified twitter account.

I think Beluga 2.0 works just fine 
laugh.gif

Still waiting on a pair of PP from yeezy supply. Label was created on 6/6 but no movement ever since. I filled out a form regarding my order but i still havent got a response.

Should I call them Greybras?  That sounds pretty gay TBH though.  Grey Zebra's, starting the new trend promise you.
If you calling those Grey Zebras, what are the Belugas then?
laugh.gif
 Brown Zebras? 
nerd.gif

Gonna start calling my Creams White Zebras 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Still waiting on a pair of PP from yeezy supply. Label was created on 6/6 but no movement ever since. I filled out a form regarding my order but i still havent got a response.
think it's time to file a chargeback. 

YM def wasn't the first people to announce Zebra re-release, I heard about it 2 months before they mentioned it, people on NT mentioned it as well. They knew about it a lot earlier than they announced it because they were trying to unload pairs they had stockpiled before resale tanked.

YM also wasn't the first to announce green cancellation. It was mentioned on here weeks before they said anything, but people don't listen unless it's coming from an uber corny & stupid yet verified twitter account.
They have the kiddos brainwashed.  That's their business strategy. 

!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom