ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know Kayne said they'll be available for anyone who wants them, but that app says something different 
I'm sure over time they will become more available due to the amount of different colorways releasing. Adidas has to make the first launch limited to create even more hype around the shoe, that way future releases that are more readily available will sell well.  

Quote:

everyday i like this shoe more and more, but that $350 price tag is killing me
thats true^^

imo, the yeezy 3 is a pretty dope sneaker.. i don´t understand those haters.. every new and more datailed picture makes them a bit better..

it´s something different and makes the style of margielas wearable

buut just my opinion

cant imagine how this thread will be, when the notification for reservation pop
roll.gif

Last edited:

I'm sure over time they will become more available due to the amount of different colorways releasing. Adidas has to make the first launch limited to create even more hype around the shoe, that way future releases that are more readily available will sell well.  
i think adidas want to create a new etablished brand like jordans? would make sense for me

I'm Not to far from nyc, I'm in p.a right now.I'm originally from uptown Manhattan but I'm in the process of moving out here.This GPS app reservation ish could not have happen at a worst time ...can't be doing this back and forth thing smh

I know Kayne said they'll be available for anyone who wants them, but that app says something different
kanyes meaning for "anyone" is different than ours.. Anyone is basically the resellers and the rich people who he can have them ordered a pair at the snap of a finger.. but the regular guys.. will have to fight with the bot makers and resellers.. i already see people making ATC scripts for adidas now and also for the app.. so it begins..  can kanye west change the sneaker game.. will nike remaining #1.. or will the power of Yeezus and Yeezism make Nike fall from the ranks.. Stay tuned for the next episode of Dragon Ball Z.

this is gonna be hhhhhhorible if theyre only gonna be available at the adidas store in soho. its gonna be a mob.

this is gonna be hhhhhhorible if theyre only gonna be available at the adidas store in soho. its gonna be a mob.
mostlyit will be a mob where its  reseller against reseller.. and i dont care if they get hurt.. im concorned about the average buyer who doesnt wanna pay 3500 for these.

in any case adidas does a great marketing job, rarely seen such a succesful campaign in my short live

Last edited:
nah its been confirmed that theyll have Kanyes stuff. 

they never said the Boost specifically. 

Well to me, it would make sense that since its a FAQ that you pick up your reservation at a Adidas, Footlocker, Champs, it's most likely a pair of sneakers. I doubt anybody is worried about making a reservation to reserve a size of a clothing item. Adidas knows the reservation everyone wants is for sneakers

kanyes meaning for "anyone" is different than ours.. Anyone is basically the resellers and the rich people who he can have them ordered a pair at the snap of a finger.. but the regular guys.. will have to fight with the bot makers and resellers.. i already see people making ATC scripts for adidas now and also for the app.. so it begins..  can kanye west change the sneaker game.. will nike remaining #1.. or will the power of Yeezus and Yeezism make Nike fall from the ranks.. Stay tuned for the next episode of Dragon Ball Z.
I don't think it kayne can change the balance of power, but I do give Adidas credit for trying something more innovative..but like anything.. It can be hacked and automated that's just the world we live in.. It's beats openly known rigged raffles

I don't think it kayne can change the balance of power, but I do give Adidas credit for trying something more innovative..but like anything.. It can be hacked and automated that's just the world we live in.. It's beats openly known rigged raffles
if pulled off right kanye could change the laws of sneaker power.. they have him a few of the nike designers (no tinker though) and if this goes well to combat kanyes success they may do random restocks of the air yeezy 2 to force those who are part of the "adidas migration" to come back and bow down to the Check..lol 

but yeah i hope adidas can combat rigged raffles and hacks.. they will need to be updating that app and back system more than sony and xbox combined to make it fair. last thing i need is newyorkcompany cooking the whole release and hes posing on ebay with 3 FSR's of Yeezyboosts talkin bout 35000 firm

i guess well see.

i personally think this will be a bad situation for resellers. you dont have enough I LOVE IT going around which means 2 things.

1- people dont love it.

2- people who rely on other peoples opinions will be skeptical... and thats before the outrageous price resellers will be asking. 

price out the door is $380 after tax. so if a reseller wants to at least make 100% profit you need to find people wiling to pay $720. on a shoe thats garnering distaste already at a $350 ($380) price point. 

if these are like Qasa like some believe, they will be restocked multiple times which is gonna kill resellers sitting on them. 

i know its a yeezy i just cant see this situation being a good one as a reseller. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom