ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya'll really think these will resell like that at $350? I can see prices hovering $500 after the initial NYC launch simply because of the scarce quantity of them out there but people seem to think these will touch nike yeezy resell prices. I really dont see it..

oh they'll definitely reach 1k-2k on eBay in the time between the NYC launch and the global launch just because people aren't smart enough to wait

Where all the older NTers? I'm seeing a bunch of '14 dates.
Long time lurker and random poster on the old NSB forums (RIP).. heavy collector during the EARLY 2000's, during my college years. Now I'm married with a fam IRL. Not as nutty as I once was, but word up, I try and keep my ear to the ground. Although my last few sneaker pickups were for my 7yr old son, ha!

Last edited:
NT Class of 2002 here
laugh.gif

I just realized that the sample pair has a black sole.. but not just any black sole.. a BOOST black sole.

I don't think I've ever seen a colored Boost sole.

oh they'll definitely reach 1k-2k on eBay in the time between the NYC launch and the global launch just because people aren't smart enough to wait
I dont see it. $700 range maybe but I would think people with 1-2k to spend on yeezys would look for a nike pair in good condition. 

Now if it turns out the nyc launch is considerably limited, obviously theres enough kanye stans to push anything to crazy resell prices and those are the dudes who already have the other yeezys so my theory wouldnt apply to them

wow... I've really been here 14 years lol

Wow I just checked and 14 years is coming up for me later this month.
as for all the new members, I mean it's expected. The last few years this hobby had turned a corner I hoped it never would and Niketalk is one of the first forums that people come across.

Anyways good to see some of you guys still around.

Present. I'm seeing a lot of '12-'15. My folks are dying off.

I just noticed it in this thread. I mainly saw '13 & '14 dates, sprinkled in with a few pre 2010 folks. Just thought it was bit weird.
:lol: dying breed

We still here. I just can't see the majority of us interested in this piece of footwear to be honest.

If I want a "high end" or "luxury" sneaker, there is Lanvin, Balanciega, Common Projects or what have you.

When I go that route, I prefer a cleaner silhouette. No straps and zippers really.

And I rock Rod Lavers and Stan Smiths religiously already. Picked up a pair of Attitudes on super sale. I actually like the Tubulars. So I'm not all about Nike by any means.

When I go athletic, I do still enjoy retros of the sneakers I craved as a young'n. J's, Dunks, Forces, Trainers, Max etc.

Or Frees/Lunars.

These just aren't anything I'm interested in nor do I know anyone personally (thus, in my age range) who likes or wants a pair.

I'm also too old to obsess over a musician where I feel like I need these if I don't like them. That also goes for any piece of "hyped" footwear (Foams etc.).

Just my .02

Last edited:
Ya'll really think these will resell like that at $350? I can see prices hovering $500 after the initial NYC launch simply because of the scarce quantity of them out there but people seem to think these will touch nike yeezy resell prices. I really dont see it..

you never know man. i honestly think these will hit 1k-1200 resell

People keep saying the outsole is a boost sole. I dont think it is. 

the boost is within the sole 
Wow actually I didn't even notice or know that. Thanks for the info. So I guess the outer sole is just a rubberized sole like any other shoe. The inner sole is Boost sole mainly for comfort then. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom