ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont get how only 10 shops in Europe are getting a pair Where Adidas said they will be available at flagship stores, there's way more than 10 flagship Adidas stores iN EU doesn't make any sense

Only releasing through high-volume selling flagship stores?

I dont get how only 10 shops in Europe are getting a pair Where Adidas said they will be available at flagship stores, there's way more than 10 flagship Adidas stores iN EU doesn't make any sense
By now I'm fairly certain it's more than 10 shops. But it seems as if Adidas is trying hard to get recognized in the US. The King Push was a US exclusive and for all we know most of the Yeezy production seems to go to the US as well. It does make some sense, given that Pusha T and KW are way more famous over there.

Unless adidas or kanye say anything wait to get concrete evidence. Jeez how hard is it to wait a week to get that notice of what the release will be like

Of course EBay is flooded w pairs now w BIN FR $1,2k to $2,5k lol.

What a joke.

Once again, everybody doing their best Master Chef impression.

FAIL resellers!

By now I'm fairly certain it's more than 10 shops. But it seems as if Adidas is trying hard to get recognized in the US. The King Push was a US exclusive and for all we know most of the Yeezy production seems to go to the US as well. It does make some sense, given that Pusha T and KW are way more famous over there.

Hmmmm yeah, at least Nike and JB is giving EU some love with their release. That sucks that Adidas isnt.

I can totally understand that the King Push did not release outside of the US. Not because of the shoe itself, but I think that not enough people outside of the US would have noticed the release and know who he is.

Hopefully the clothing line will be available in Adidas Stores in Europe, even though I don't know if I will buy something of it.

I don't think that's true. Most Adidas releases are more easily available over here than in the US.
Yeah that's possible but why wouldn't they release the Yeezy properly then ? After the King Push, it seems like the hyped release are just super limited, whereas they is a huge market here in Europe.

BvqhplU.jpg

Clean.. but i would unfold them and just let them bunch up on top.. depends on the leg opening though. :smokin

anyone see a sz 10-11 for under 1000 pm me plz would be nice to get some help after starting this thread and supplying any info I came across

i think it all depends on whether youre a fan of the shoe and how much.

if you really want them id start bartering for a good deal. the kid i bought them off of was asking 1200 and i got lucky he eventually took my 700.

if you like them but dont need them by all means wait til the 28th and see how it plays out. if youre good or are somewhat lucky with limited releases you have more reason to play that date.

if you struggle against resellers and regulars and crooked boutiques i wouldnt bank on getting them.

im imagining the 28th to be the confirmed app just on a greater scale. some will get, many wont.

you should know your situation by now depending on how other limited releases go.

you wont see these on shelves, future kanye releases, possibly, but not these.

thats my view.

Last edited:

i think it all depends on whether youre a fan of the shoe and how much.

if you really want them id start bartering for a good deal. the kid i bought them off of was asking 1200 and i got lucky he eventually took my 700.

if you like them but dont need them by all means wait til the 28th and see how it plays out. if youre good or are somewhat lucky with limited releases you have more reason to play that date.

if you struggle against resellers and regulars and crooked boutiques i wouldnt bank on getting them.

im imagining the 28th to be the confirmed app just on a greater scale. some will get, many wont.

you should know your situation by now depending on how other limited releases go.

you wont see these on shelves, future kanye releases, possibly, but not these.

thats my view.
every reseller I've dealt with won't budge from the 1200. you got lucky and found a kid who still gets money from mommy, i feel like I'm dealing with so called 'hustlers' aka people who don't have a job

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom