ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
the final motion of disrespect will be the boutiques next week then Adidas will be through with you

bbae863bb3d90d3b7cc9a4d0ca490d6fc5b6ad80357cf4e8d1c7a3ae38973d28.jpg

Good thing these ones are gonna be a much wider release. Excited for them in all black.
Same here! I really like the midsole design! Those vertical ridges are aggressive! Haven't seen anything like it before. The white ones remind me of Stormshadows GI joe outfit a little bit. If the whites had a black midsole or even a grey that matched the upper, I' be down for those as well. I cant stand white midsoles/outsoles. It'll be nice to get a release date for these. I'm thinking we'll get info after the 750 is done dropping.

For those that got through - has your order shown up in your order history yet?

Also, for those who tried submitting their payment info multiple times, check your bank account. Being told that if you have multiple charges then all of your orders will get cancelled.

appreciate the response.

is it safe to assume Adidas is running out of pairs for the public?

or you still think Adidas will pump out pairs.

no troll.

at this point ill guess adidas is sitting on limited inventory of the shoe currently

so little hit the web so they probably split what they have

now does adidas have pairs in production for a re up? possibly

his apparel hasnt even hit yet so normally you would want to hair pairs available to sell with/for the clothing

but as of right now we have to wait on adidas or kanye to say something

adidas definitely seems to have rushed the shoe out for all star and its current "release"

i get why but they should have just waited till they had far more pairs produced

or as someone else said which i quoted

take a pre order

They really ought to do a pre-order and produce/fulfill orders in waves and appease everyone. Still profit, people can still hype. Success all around.

This is not the way to start out. I hoped for a better buying experience from Adidas, which was asking a lot it seems. I have no need for a black version of this shoe, nor do I care for the lows. I don't know about you but I work hard for my money....I'm not going to continue to work to spend it.

Last edited:
I just don't want to settle for lows it's really giving me a sour taste

Then don't settle. If you don't like the lows don't buy....would you be getting the lows so you can say you have "yeezys?" Don't be that guy. There are enough of those as it is...

Last edited:
0 for 3 on yeezys
@adidasoriginals: Another thrilling #YEEZYBOOST launch. Unprecedented demand slowed our site. We apologize for any frustration. Stay tuned for Feb 28 release

@adidasoriginals: Another thrilling #YEEZYBOOST launch. Unprecedented demand slowed our site. We apologize for any frustration. Stay tuned for Feb 28 release

Missed out on this mornings chaos. Did the site crash and no one was able to checkout? Or did people actually secure a pair?

Last edited:
Why is it so hard for brands to appease their paying customers?

They all want the violence to stop, yet they continue to perpetuate the same crap time and time again.

A pre-order, for every hyped shoe, every single time. No more resellers, no more lines, no more violence. People sign up online, pay, then get their shoes.

Why the hell is this so hard for Nike, Adidas, etc.?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom