ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
nope most ppl still on hold with adidas customer relations 
roll.gif

I'll admit, the gentleman at customer and relation I spoke with today was very helpful. He put me on hold for 10 minutes so he can try to reach out to his higher up to see if they can do anything for me. No dice. These shoes are starting to look more limited than the nike joints. Hoping they restock throughout the year. 

"looking real sus right now" 

I'm dead 

edit -  if you're reading this, its too late =P

Last edited:
Thank you for calling the Adidas Help Line

Press 1 if you looking for the yeezy

Press 2 if your zipper broke 

Press 3 if you are looking to see if we care

Press 4 for the recently reduced D. Rose line

Press 5 to ask sway

Press 6 if you wanna know how different we are from Nike 

Thank you for calling the Adidas Help Line

Press 1 if you looking for the yeezy

Press 2 if your zipper broke 

Press 3 if you are looking to see if we care

Press 4 for the recently reduced D. Rose line

Press 5 to ask sway

Press 6 if you wanna know how different we are from Nike 
Press 7 if you would like to be redirected to Nike to request a release of the Y1 or Y2

• @jvo5319  did you receive a order confirmation as well? curious as to what made you call in.
my order never even showed up on "My Account". They still have the a transaction processing against my checking account. The person I spoke with this morning said they needed to escalate to a supervisor to see what was going on with my order bc it was still labeled as "processing".

Press 8 if you would like an emailed pic of various store employees in the featured shoe yeezy boost 
Press 9 if you would like to speak to our Communications department

**presses 9

HAHAHAHA I bet going through our IVR was THRILLING for you, but did you really think we had a Communications department. Sucker

**call hangs up

Last edited:

Press 9 if you would like to speak to our Communications department

**presses 9

HAHAHAHA I bet going through our IVR was THRILLING for you, but did you really think we had a Communications department. Sucker

**call hangs up
Press * to order the Yeezy Duck Boots , North West bulletproof vest or to find out who that model with the cakes was 

Press # to get back to the main menu 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom