ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
roll.gif

that quick edit

Last edited:
You guys mind helping with a quick legit check? Tried posting it in the other thread but it's pretty dry over there. I already made some comparisons and made sure that the PO matches up. It looks good to me, but I have an untrained eye when it comes to legit checks.

You guys mind helping with a quick legit check? Tried posting it in the other thread but it's pretty dry over there. I already made some comparisons and made sure that the PO matches up. It looks good to me, but I have an untrained eye when it comes to legit checks.
Looks legit man, but show a better pic close up on the boost at the bottom next time

Do you guys know if there have been Fake 950's? Ended up picking up a pair of Moonrock 950's for $550 shipped through ebay.

Sorry to post here but can anyone do a legit check on these PB's? I know its not the right forum, but it seems rare for the other to get checked. thanks in advance.

Edit: pics originally posted of boost were both of same shoe, both boosts together added)

Last edited:
These are fake.  The boost on each shoe is the exact same, and the Adidas logo on the insole is too fat and not sharp

Did you quote the right person? I was speaking of the adidas confirmed app and how the PB's are now off of the app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom