ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in for a bd link. Still trying to cop my first damn pair. What this guy, family does to these releases is awful.

Side note, my wife showed me a pair of uggs she wanted, I went to buy en, sold out everywhere. Turns out jenner/Kardashian caught wearing them. Crazy what this family does to these releases

If I was a betting man, I'd wager the reason your wife wants them is probably connected to Jenner/Kardashian, whether direct or indirect. I could be wrong, but just saying...

i'm actually amazed how these are "asking" and possibly "selling" for more than the grey 750's. 
im not. these look a lot better than the greys...its obvious that adidas put these on the market right before christmas.

i have liked all the yeezy's but this is the only pair that actually wanted.  yall keep talking about the numbers but imo its a not a strong factor in value because a lot more people want these than the greys  

ADIDAS US dropped the 350 pirate blacks around 8am PST. Anyone know when ADIDAS UK dropped them that day?

What time do footstores usually make calls to raffle winners? I have 4 entries in at various South Florida stores, but I'm going to this party on a boat later and not sure if I'll have reception or not.

laugh.gif
Just okay? Your NT account pic says otherwise
tongue.gif
Just okay.

I HIT ON THE TITOLO/1st OH RAFFLE. BWOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY WE IN HERE! Finally. Just paid. Sz 8 though...
My size damn..

guessing you are gonna sell for like 2k like everybody else 
Stores staring to get these in!! Hate that they couldn't spread these releases out little more !! Looking straight [emoji]128293[/emoji]
dont like that colorway at all, adidas official pics will prob make them look way better

What time do footstores usually make calls to raffle winners? I have 4 entries in at various South Florida stores, but I'm going to this party on a boat later and not sure if I'll have reception or not.

You lit. No clue. I'm a be watching Star Wars on Lincoln road round 6.. If I get a call whoever next to me better mind they biz cause I'm answering it

i get a phone call earlier from an unknown number and i picked up .. it was an automated voicemail and it started out saying "congrats you have won .." i got so excited.. i was hyped as heck lmao and she continues "... a cruise to.." and i just hung up lmaooo i got hyped for no reason

If I was a betting man, I'd wager the reason your wife wants them is probably connected to Jenner/Kardashian, whether direct or indirect. I could be wrong, but just saying...

Well given she hates the entire family, including Kanye, I doubt she even knew. They are dope boots, so I can see why she would want them. When I tell her the story, because I did end up finding a a pair, I'll find out the truth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom